Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Very strange!

Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 AM
bigcountry

I bet she urinated when she was hit. Maybe even a little. But thats a guess.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I bet she urinated when she was hit. Maybe even a little. But thats a guess.
Kinda what I was thinking.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Spike

This happened to me during rifle season but I think it's similiar.I was slowly walking through the woods when I heard a shot.Since I was walking in that direction anyway, I thought I would check it out.The guy had killed a doe.I helped him drag the deer to his truck and went back to the spot he had gutted the deer.I noticed he had left the heart so I took it and started to walk away.
I was about 20 yards away from the gutpile when I heard this buck come crashing in and snorting.He ran to the gut pile and then ran back up the hill,then he ran back to the gutpile.When he finally stood still I shot him.
I figured the doe must have been it heat the way he was acting.Anyway he got a doe and I got a buck.Both deer were killed in less than an hour and they died about 10 yards from each other.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

any chance is was a racoon digging for blood?