Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
My continuing increasing hatetered for gander. >

My continuing increasing hatetered for gander.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My continuing increasing hatetered for gander.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default My continuing increasing hatetered for gander.

I called gander to check there price on the triumph. 500 bucks wow there cheaper then most of the other local shops. I forgot to ask about the price on the scope i wanted. There 30 bucks to high on the scope. Plus there on line price was lower then the in store price. I also asked if the gander 1 year extra warranty came with it. No muzzleloaders are cash and carry no extra warranty. OK well if i buy the triumph and the scope will you still mount and bore sight it. Nope that will be extra to. He said around 20 to 30 bucks. What. ERRRr come on.
Cabalas had it for 479.00 the cheapest but the 200 miles drive will kill that savings. I did find it locally for 479 plus he will mount it for free. Dam i wanted to drive to cabalas. I am talking with a member about it if he matches them i will go with him.
But dam gander just seems to be going down Hill fast around here.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Go to gunbroker.com. They had the blued triumph for $350. I don't think you even need to have it shipped to an FFL dealer either (I could be wrong about this). Check it out:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=144342957
Old 10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Oh and, if you don't mind not having the BDC reticle, Natchez SS has there Nikon Omega scope on sale for $139.00.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm...8404&src=tpCtg
Old 10-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Spike

Shop MC Sports!!! anything bought there is mounted and boresighted for free! if i would have posted a week ago i coulda got you a Triumph Bone collector edition for 550 shipped to your door!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

my brother works for gander and he stated that since he has been there, back when he was 16, that their commitment and customer service has dropped considerably...weak when you have limited options...shop and go local
Old 10-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tim, does your money ever run out? Seems youre always buying something.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the blued Triumph. great gun, and I only paid $340.00 for it from Sportsmans. I couldn't see spending anoth 150.00 bucks just to get the stain;ess barrel. I dunno if you know this or not, but Gander will match the price of any other store, and nock 10% off the price. At least thats what our gander does.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I buy local like 90% of the time just cause it may cost a little more but you'll be supporting your community and your also helping out the little guy.

Ryan.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

well i thought about that. But i tryed to get them to with the bradley had ot go to indy to get it. I found it from another forummember and he matched the best price i found. And even with a extra 10% i would not want to buy it from them after he has helped alot. Now 20% and where talk.
Originally Posted by SRBowman
I have the blued Triumph. great gun, and I only paid $340.00 for it from Sportsmans. I couldn't see spending anoth 150.00 bucks just to get the stain;ess barrel. I dunno if you know this or not, but Gander will match the price of any other store, and nock 10% off the price. At least thats what our gander does.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

It ran out a month ago. I started with wanting a rifled barrel for my 500. Then wanting a mossberg 500 combo kit. Then well maybe i can buy the triumph then get the scope later. Then well heck if i am going to buy the gun heck lets just buy the scope to. Let's say if some people found out what it is costing i would be dead down wind.
Originally Posted by fingerz42
Tim, does your money ever run out? Seems youre always buying something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.