HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   WELL I'm 0 for 10. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/306963-well-im-0-10-a.html)

my7pointmonster 10-15-2009 08:17 PM

WELL I'm 0 for 10.

Yes, My7pointmonster is 0 for 10. I think its Karma coming back to get me. Either that or I have no explanation for what events have taken place. Ten hunts Still have yet to see a Deer while on stand. Its not like I'm hunting bad spots. I'd sit any one of my friends in any of these spots because they're just as good as the other ones I hunt. I'm at a loss for words to be honest.:sad0064:

Ryan.

drockw 10-15-2009 08:53 PM

ITs alright brother. dont get too bent outta shape. Last year I didnt see a deer until my 8th sit... You will see deer this season as long as your out there. Just dont give up.

The Deer Destroyer 10-15-2009 08:56 PM

Dang! Not to rub it in, but I've seen deer and coulda killed a deer every hunt I've went on so far. Most being small bucks, but I let those guys walk. Don't worry though; you'll start seeing them. It happens to us all from time to time.

Hunt4Life23 10-15-2009 09:21 PM

Hang in there! You will start seeing them soon

dyb3and88 10-16-2009 12:51 AM

Last year I didn't see a deer until the 6th day, NOTHING at all for 6 days. A grouse was all I saw and I couldn't even get a shot at that, lol. This buck stepped out at 40 plus yards. I'm thinking, I have practiced this shot, I let it fly. I got him. That was the only deer I saw the hole entire deer season, including gun, I saw nothing at all during gun season. I was shut out for the first time in 15 years for gun season. Glad I picked my bow back up or I would have been deer-less last year. They will come, you just need to make sure your there when they decide to move.
Are you sitting all day? or just morning and evenings? Maybe its in the middle of the after noon when there moving around.

07tomkat 10-16-2009 03:16 AM

I have yet to see a deer on stand as well with 4 days hunted. Hang in there man the action is bound to pick up...

mfd1027 10-16-2009 03:51 AM

Well, Every minute you sit your odds are going up that your about to see a deer. Hang in there. It's about to happen.

Dan

bowhuntr09 10-16-2009 04:32 AM

I'm having the same problem this year. I am sitting spots that have always produced sitings every time and this year nothing. I really can't explain it, I know the deer are there but their patterns have really changed this year.

mossberghunter93 10-16-2009 05:02 AM

im having the same problem I have ten sits with deer sited on only 2 of them

Northport buckslayr 10-16-2009 05:15 AM

Thank god Im not the only one who hasnt seen much of anything this year! I have sat 11 times this year and I have seen deer only 5 of those times. There is plenty of sign around my stands, and I had plenty of pics over the summer, but they just dont seem to be moving, or they have changed patterns. I have been lucky and tagged an 8 point the second weekend, and fat doe last weekend, but it still sucks to not see anything most of the time. I console my self by saying the rut is right around the corner!