Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
WELL I'm 0 for 10. >

WELL I'm 0 for 10.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WELL I'm 0 for 10.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unhappy WELL I'm 0 for 10.

Yes, My7pointmonster is 0 for 10. I think its Karma coming back to get me. Either that or I have no explanation for what events have taken place. Ten hunts Still have yet to see a Deer while on stand. Its not like I'm hunting bad spots. I'd sit any one of my friends in any of these spots because they're just as good as the other ones I hunt. I'm at a loss for words to be honest.

Ryan.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ITs alright brother. dont get too bent outta shape. Last year I didnt see a deer until my 8th sit... You will see deer this season as long as your out there. Just dont give up.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Dang! Not to rub it in, but I've seen deer and coulda killed a deer every hunt I've went on so far. Most being small bucks, but I let those guys walk. Don't worry though; you'll start seeing them. It happens to us all from time to time.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there! You will start seeing them soon
Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Fork Horn

Last year I didn't see a deer until the 6th day, NOTHING at all for 6 days. A grouse was all I saw and I couldn't even get a shot at that, lol. This buck stepped out at 40 plus yards. I'm thinking, I have practiced this shot, I let it fly. I got him. That was the only deer I saw the hole entire deer season, including gun, I saw nothing at all during gun season. I was shut out for the first time in 15 years for gun season. Glad I picked my bow back up or I would have been deer-less last year. They will come, you just need to make sure your there when they decide to move.
Are you sitting all day? or just morning and evenings? Maybe its in the middle of the after noon when there moving around.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Fork Horn

I have yet to see a deer on stand as well with 4 days hunted. Hang in there man the action is bound to pick up...
Old 10-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Typical Buck

Well, Every minute you sit your odds are going up that your about to see a deer. Hang in there. It's about to happen.

Dan
Old 10-16-2009, 04:32 AM
Fork Horn

I'm having the same problem this year. I am sitting spots that have always produced sitings every time and this year nothing. I really can't explain it, I know the deer are there but their patterns have really changed this year.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

im having the same problem I have ten sits with deer sited on only 2 of them
Old 10-16-2009, 05:15 AM
Fork Horn

Thank god Im not the only one who hasnt seen much of anything this year! I have sat 11 times this year and I have seen deer only 5 of those times. There is plenty of sign around my stands, and I had plenty of pics over the summer, but they just dont seem to be moving, or they have changed patterns. I have been lucky and tagged an 8 point the second weekend, and fat doe last weekend, but it still sucks to not see anything most of the time. I console my self by saying the rut is right around the corner!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.