Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
asat camo anyone herd of it >

asat camo anyone herd of it

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

asat camo anyone herd of it

Old 10-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
In the top picture is a Jennings Carbon Extreme XLR. Great bow in the day but heavy.

The bottom is a '97 Hoyt Tenacity.

In the article, Jim Barnhart is the inventor of ASAT. Him and his brother Gary. I see Gary often and had the pleasure of sitting down with these guys for dinner when, at the time they placed me on their ASAT Turkey Pro Staff. I've since "retired" that position as the company went several different routes to where it is today and I don't wish to be associated with them today. Great pattern though.

What I'm truly waiting for is Enigma G2 3D, if it ever comes out I know it's going to be incredible. If ever.
I spoke to Chuck last fall about that 3d suit. I was hoping it would be out by now also...

You just made me remember that he was supposed to build me a set of Enigma bibs.......hel I forgot all about 'em. I'm gonna have to call him...