Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Badlands has a WINNER!! >

Badlands has a WINNER!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Badlands has a WINNER!!

Old 10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Banned

Default Badlands has a WINNER!!

This is a product that has wowed me, and I am impressed with this, so I wanted to share with you guys and gals. This is called the Bino Case from Badlands Packs. It simply opens and closes with a SUPER STRONG Magnet. So tight, it is water tight and dust proof. I am using mine to carry my laser rangefinder and my Canon Powershot camera side by side. It can be used for a variety of items and even works with my Nikon D60 SLR camera. There is a heavy duty elastic cord on each side of the case; one for my rangefinder, one for my camera. Both can be used easily without the fear of them being dropped from a tree. It is low profile and doesn't interfere with shooting a bow.There are 6 different storage compartments; two of which are very small and perfect for small items like SD memory cards and batteries. It also has a built in hydration system and a bow holder hook, so you can hang your bow from your chest while glassing, or wanting your hands free. $44.95 at Sportsman's Warehouse.
I am keeping my binos on my crooked horn bino system, as they work well with this system., and sit directly below this Badlands pack.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to know. Just bought the Super Day Pack. Also a really good product, works really well for bowhunting. Top quality.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Typical Buck

Badlands makes some AWESOME stuff! I love the monster fanny!
Old 10-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Host of Hosts

Not sure but one of our members here might be able to give you a good deal on these as well. Look up elkhuntinut he sells Badlands and Sitka gear. See my sig for info
Old 10-10-2009, 05:09 AM
Banned

It also has a lens cleaner cloth hidden in an inside compartment and is sewn in so it can't come out and get lost. It is perfect for carrying my reading glasses too!! More pics so you can see how compact it is.

Old 12-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Spike

BADLANDS PACKS ARE AWESOME! Their warranty is unbelievable as well. I was impressed when i sent my pack in to have some zipper problems fixed...and they sent me a brand new pack.

There are some great deals here like free shipping and gear.
http://www.bugsnbullets.com/Badlands...og_mid_21.html