HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I hate buckmasters!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/306358-i-hate-buckmasters.html)

Muliefever 10-09-2009 10:40 AM

I hate buckmasters!!!!

You know, I F*ckin hate Buck Masters! They call me seriously every single week and ask me to join there club. And every week I tell them no thank you. Here lately they have been calling my Government phone number! So ofcoarse I told them to stop. So this Jack ass from Buck Masters just called me to say he was going to send me to collections if I didn't pay them the $155 that I owe them! I about flew off my rocker! Yes, I did sign up for the once in a lifetime hunt with Jackie Bushman! How awesome would that be! But I NEVER signed up for a FIVE YEAR MEMBERSHIP! So I told the guy to give me is managers phone number, Which I will give my Officer in Charge. So He can call and ask why Buck Masters is threatening one of his Coastie's! OMG I was fired up! I will NEVER BE A PART OF BUCKMASTERS...EVER...

BTBowhunter 10-09-2009 10:47 AM

Had a similar experience. I actually was a member for a while and let it lapse. The calls kept coming and then a bill for a renewal I didnt authorize.

They are a scam operation IMHO and give legit organizations a bad name.

bowfly 10-09-2009 10:55 AM

i am a member, after they got me on a 5 year membership too, problem i have now with them is donating more (100 bucks already) to a charity hunt, that will not help kids, but adults who cannot afford a great opportunity, when asked are these adults veterans, in need, or not of able body, i was told it was a charity celebrity hunt...ummmm, where do i sign up to be a part of that one??? :)

DeerandbearhoG 10-09-2009 11:15 AM

After the nightmare I had years ago getting rid of NAHC, I will never give my adress to anyone I dont want sending me crap, any mail I get from any of these "clubs" gets a one way ticket to the trash can unopened. oh and Ill pay for my own hunt, thanks anyway jackie. frikken scammers:hit:

mauser06 10-09-2009 11:27 AM

i learned my lesson with that stuff....

i think it was field and stream i had a subscription to i got free or someone got for me...after it was up they kept sending the mags...not my problem...thats there screw up...they sent notices it was running out...this was the last one renew now etc etc...they kept sending them...then started sending bills which i wasnt paying...then a letter saying they were turning me into a collection agency...threw that out too...my credit is clean and they left me alone....not my problem the kept sending me mags i didnt pay for...if i wanted them i woulda paid them to keep sending them!

AfterLife 10-09-2009 11:28 AM

same here
seen it on tv, thought cool
signed up online
NEXT day here comes the calls

so, lol
i wasn't busy, i talked, let them tell me all about it, asked what it was again, they repeated everything, then i said ooooooo ok, well what about so and so and they would tell me all about that part again, got tired of talking, hung up

couple days later, different person, same thing except this time, we talked about hunting and where he hunted and etc, went on for awhile, then i asked so why did you call,
and the spill began, so lol
again
i listened talked for little bit same routine again lol
hung up
and nothing since

LOL

dyb3and88 10-09-2009 11:31 AM

Ya, I signed up for one of them hunts/drawing and I didn't buy anything. So they kept calling me about every day and sometimes twice a day to buy a subscription. As soon as I said NO!!!!! they would just hang up on me. Finally one time they called when my wife answered the phone, she told them I died, lol, they stopped calling.
My wife got some steaks sent to her mom and dad from Omaha steaks, and they did the same thing, they wouldn't stop calling. They finally did take her advice and quit calling, but now they keep sending junk mail, so she rights on the envelope " return to sender "

PABuck_HNTR 10-09-2009 12:31 PM

Had a similar experience. I actually was a member for a while and let it lapse. The calls kept coming and then a bill for a renewal I didnt authorize.

X2 I was a member for 3 years I think it was. They called me every couple weeks until I threatened to turn them in because I'm on the Do Not Call list.

I will never be a member ever again. I joined Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation instead.

HooSIER|Hunter 10-09-2009 12:58 PM

I am glad I am not the only one, they call me everyday then ask questions about how my deer season was like they're a friend or something worst telemarketers ever

grahambow 10-09-2009 02:09 PM

never have dealt with them .......but after reading these other replys i'm NEVER having anything to do with them - scams and shams go away!!!
thanks for the heads up guys!!!!