Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I hate buckmasters!!!! >

I hate buckmasters!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I hate buckmasters!!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by magicman54494
One thing I have done in the past to screw with phone sales people is when they ask for me I'll tell them to hang on and I'll get him. Then I set the phone down and go on with my day. I'll check every 5 min. or so and if their still dumb enough to hang on I'll assure them I'm on the way. It's kinda fun to see how long they will hold. I figure the longer I hold them the fewer people they will bother that day.
Magic, your the man!!That's what I'm doing from now on, with every telemarketer.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Spike

Tell them you are going to call their state Attorney General. That is what I had to do with NAHC.........
Old 10-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Spike

When I got a call from a hunting magazine a few years back asking if I wanted to renew my subscription, I ask if they offered it in brail. Talk about silence on the other end. They never did call back.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a new camoflage fleece hat at a gas station for a reasonable price and it had a tag on it for a free years subscription so I sent it in. After the subscription was up the call started. They are very persistent I'll give them that. What really bugs me is when they ask me if I'm having a bad day when I tell them I don't want it anymore.
The last time they called, before the guy could even say one word I said in a pissed off tone,"Take Me Off The List." The guy said OK and I haven't heard from them in a couple weeks now.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
After the nightmare I had years ago getting rid of NAHC, I will never give my adress to anyone I dont want sending me crap, any mail I get from any of these "clubs" gets a one way ticket to the trash can unopened. oh and Ill pay for my own hunt, thanks anyway jackie. frikken scammers
I'm a life member unfortunately with NAHC. I can not stand these SOB's!!! I joined 5 years ago thinking It was a good thing, boy was I wrong!!! How did you get yourself out of their membership? I've tried but they tell me no I'm a lifetime member.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Typical Buck

I disslike all things Jackie Bushman................ I bought a buckmaster bag target at walmart a few weeks ago ( I needed a target badly) I'm afraid the subscription nazis have my check card number now!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:34 AM
Spike

I had the sme experience with Buckmasters a couple years ago. That salesman stuff actually makes me laugh. The good old boy how was your deer season thing. Jackie Bushman is annoying. Also sportsman of North America sucked money out of my account for like a year. They suck also