Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
RAGE 2 blade or 3 blade? >

RAGE 2 blade or 3 blade?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

RAGE 2 blade or 3 blade?

Old 10-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've used the 2 blade since they came out. I love them!!!!! They make a huge hole. If you put the shot where it's suppose to be it will almost always be a pass through.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Spike

it all depends on KE and Momentum....my bow shoots 64-65 ft/lbs and I have complete pass thrus every time with the two blade rage. I also know someone that was shooting a drenalin at 65 lb draw and had trouble getting complete pass thrus with the 2 blade rage and switched to the tekan IIs with great results.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Spike

shot rage and dont like them

had problems
break or not open or only half way sometimes

and as a taxidermist - they are terrible lol
some people shoot them in the neck and want me mount
Old 10-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Spike

I saw this crazy video the other day when a guy on tv shot a regular broadhead at one milk jug then nocked an arrow with the rage and shot it at the other jug and drained the rage jug faster it was crazy. I just shot a small buck with a rage two blade and shot him high and far back broke two ribs on entry and one on exit im pretty sure i only nicked the liver and brought him down in 70 yards.