Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser >

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Old 10-06-2009, 05:29 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by virginiashadow
But for real, some people need to skip out on Algebra in Highschool and take a class that involves etiquette and tact. .
That would be boring.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by nromaker
Got a 35 on my sat so thats pretty close. Ever thought of taking your own advice and not looking at posts you dont agree with or just love to stir the pot.
I told you, with advise like that, you should go write a book on trespassing and how to deal with it. I noticed your genius with the "talk to the landlord advise. I mean who could come up with such awesome advise but someone with a 35 on the SAT?

By the way, its a 35 on the ACT. SAT is scored in hundreds (ie 1500). Busted But if did score 35 on SAT, you got bigger issues.

Last edited by bigcountry; 10-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:35 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bypasskiller
i think bigcountry and rickmur should duke it out. they seem to have heated posts and all. lol. i live in maryland as well. ill video tape it and whoever wins gets to hunt the others property for the whole year.
Man, Rick is like 75. That wouldn't be right. Besides, I have 600acres, and he has less. But, he did wack a bigger deer last year. And he has lost a lot of weight. I still keep coming the age.

Besides, he's alright, why would I want to that?

Old 10-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

lol. just playing. you need to invite me over to hunt sumtime. im near you. grew up in hurlock federalsburg area. 600 acres is alot for 1 man unless its a club deal. its harder to pattern that big boy. good luck this season guys.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bypasskiller
lol. just playing. you need to invite me over to hunt sumtime. im near you. grew up in hurlock federalsburg area. 600 acres is alot for 1 man unless its a club deal. its harder to pattern that big boy. good luck this season guys.

Well, your in luck. I think we have an opening. A cool 1K will get you in. Queen Annes County.

I used to hunt a farm in hurlock.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
That would be boring.
BC--just letting you know I was not talking about you. I was talking about the trespasser in the original post. If people could just talk, say sorry, and shake hands...this world would be a better place.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by virginiashadow
BC--just letting you know I was not talking about you. I was talking about the trespasser in the original post. If people could just talk, say sorry, and shake hands...this world would be a better place.
Yea, no doubt. Trespassing is a funny thing. Seems harmless by so many people. But yet causes so much trouble. I fight it every year. Its about impossible to get the fuzz to do anything about it. And if you let it, it will consume you. I know I worked for weeks trying to catch nieghbors. Caused a lot of strife.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Spike

BIG COUNTRY, needs to get out in the woods and relax a little. As far as I can tell this site is for hunters...PERIOD.... and as far as I can tell we can talk about whatever we want.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

BC, I'm not 75 although I sometimes feel like it, LOL Love ya Bro.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Fork Horn

as for talking to the landowner that was the first thing i did and voenteered to post the property and the landowner rebuilt the fence the person had cut to get his 4 wheeler thruough. no more problems. TO BC NOTHING GETS PAST YOU DOES IT? {meant as a complement}

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.