Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser >

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

Old 10-05-2009, 04:55 AM
Spike

Default To yesterday's SOB Treaspasser

This letter is to the SOB that tried to run me and my daughter off yesterday.

Here is the story, Sunday is date day with my 9 yr old daughter, we squirrel hunt every Sunday till the end of Oct, which is when I start my bow hunting in earnest. Yesterday we are sitting on a log, we'd shot a couple of squirrels when suddenly a guy appears and ask me in a not so polite way if I have permission to be here. I said as a matter of fact I do and give me the landowners name. At that point he tries hard to convince me I'm on the wrong side of the fence. I then tell HIM where the property lines are and that he IS in fact on the wrong side of the fence at which point he mumbles something about me being close to the property line. He tells me so-and so has 120ac and he and two other guys are hunting in the area and to be careful! The problem for them is that the area they hunting consist of 30 ac of bush honeysuckle with no suitable trees for a treestand and the rest in tilled ground. The area I have permission on is over 80ac all mature timber.

As this point my little girl can feel the tension and is getting scared and I'm getting angry. I tell old boy again where the property line is and he goes walking off with so much as a goodbye.

I talked to the landowner afterwards and to say he was mad would be an understatement. Appears they been crossing the fence since the season started. So buddy, WHEN not if, I catch you or partners on the wrong side of the fence, you there will be no pass. You'll have one of two choices, leave all your .... on the spot and get where you supposed to be or two come with me to meet Mr. Landowner who wants me to stomp mudhole in your A..
Old 10-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

WOOHOO!! You go boy!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Wow...some people...if they keep it up...I'd get law inforcement involved...
Old 10-05-2009, 06:02 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Chris.S
This letter is to the SOB that tried to run me and my daughter off yesterday.

Here is the story, Sunday is date day with my 9 yr old daughter, we squirrel hunt every Sunday till the end of Oct, which is when I start my bow hunting in earnest. Yesterday we are sitting on a log, we'd shot a couple of squirrels when suddenly a guy appears and ask me in a not so polite way if I have permission to be here. I said as a matter of fact I do and give me the landowners name. At that point he tries hard to convince me I'm on the wrong side of the fence. I then tell HIM where the property lines are and that he IS in fact on the wrong side of the fence at which point he mumbles something about me being close to the property line. He tells me so-and so has 120ac and he and two other guys are hunting in the area and to be careful! The problem for them is that the area they hunting consist of 30 ac of bush honeysuckle with no suitable trees for a treestand and the rest in tilled ground. The area I have permission on is over 80ac all mature timber.

As this point my little girl can feel the tension and is getting scared and I'm getting angry. I tell old boy again where the property line is and he goes walking off with so much as a goodbye.

I talked to the landowner afterwards and to say he was mad would be an understatement. Appears they been crossing the fence since the season started. So buddy, WHEN not if, I catch you or partners on the wrong side of the fence, you there will be no pass. You'll have one of two choices, leave all your .... on the spot and get where you supposed to be or two come with me to meet Mr. Landowner who wants me to stomp mudhole in your A..
So whats the part about bowhunting? This is a bowhunting forum. Ok, you got a trespasser, deal with it and move on. It happens everywhere.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:22 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
So whats the part about bowhunting? This is a bowhunting forum. Ok, you got a trespasser, deal with it and move on. It happens everywhere.
He might feel more at home on the bowhunting forum. People post things like this all the time. Big, you deal with it and move on.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Lol just relax. He bowhunts this area and was po'd someone was in there bowhunting trying to scare him out of where he bow hunts. There is a bowhuntign relationship here and if you don't think so just chill and don't worry about it. It will fall eventually and be off the board anyways like every other thread..... Good luck after october and hope the arigant guys who don't care about tresspassing get caught. WCL
Old 10-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Spike

My hope is the arrogant P... reads this post and decides to stay where he is supposed to. I couldn't care less about bowhunting there as I have several other places to bowhunt. My problem is with a guy assuming I'm trespassing period, much less with a 9 yr old girl in tow. Of course his coming off ****y trying to covince me I'm in the wrong didn't help. If he'd been cool I would have done the same, but he wasn't and the more I think about it the more I'm thinking about bowhunting next weekend just to keep the boys honest.

The offer stands, and as far as I'm concerned what happens in the woods stays in the woods. I 'm not some tough guy or MMA wannabe, I usually just keep my mouth shut and mind my own business until some tool screws up. Problem is he's screwed up.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man that would **** me off.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Chris Flame him if he comes back!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

My dad and brother were at camp yesterday and around 1:00 two fourwheelers come driving down the road, from the other end of the property. We own 180, there is 680 of state land, and then these guys own 540 on the other end of the state land. We have a gate on both ends of our ground, from the main road, and then where our property stops and the state begins. The ONLY access to state land is our road, and the road from the tresspasers ground. This clown has 1220 acres at his disposal, yet he drives around our property. Just can't seem to figure it out. The excuse he gave my dad and bro was "Well, its closer to the Primo Creek Road from your end." They responded "Well, that's tough ****, its closer to Bradley Road from your end, but you don't see any tracks through your property." They were warned that this would be last time, and any future evidence will be prosecuted accordingly.

I just don't get these people, not one bit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.