Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Controlling Missouri's doe population with a bow >

Controlling Missouri's doe population with a bow

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Controlling Missouri's doe population with a bow

Old 10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Spike

Deer chili comin up!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Spike

I see your from shawnee, Im from olathe hows the deer hunting going around here? I havent had a chance to get out yet, also I didn;t know if you knew about the deer management in shawnee mission park, I guess they are gona let a few bowhunters in. Ive got a form if your interested because Im not going to be able to do it.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats man. That's great. Glad the hunt ended succesfully for you.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by pheasantHUNTER121
I see your from shawnee, Im from olathe hows the deer hunting going around here? I havent had a chance to get out yet, also I didn;t know if you knew about the deer management in shawnee mission park, I guess they are gona let a few bowhunters in. Ive got a form if your interested because Im not going to be able to do it.
I really haven't bowhunted Kansas before cause I have access to so much private land in Missouri. I am thinking of trying to hit some walk-in land next year up by Seneca and Axtell (I've seen some HUGE deer up there while bird hunting in the past). Anyway, about Shawnee Mission park, it seems like it would be big hassle for taking such scrawny deer but you can send me the form anyway (I'll PM you with my email). I might consider trying it to see if some of those protesters try and throw blood on me, it would be on like donkey kong then