Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Quikspin ST speed hunters. >

Quikspin ST speed hunters.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Quikspin ST speed hunters.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Quikspin ST speed hunters.

I got everything setup to shoot and did some shooting yesterday. My bow is set at 68 pounds and i am shooting carbon express maxima hunters with the Speed hunters. I love them I bought a round hay bale and my bow is so fast and set so high they go down to the back of the vanes. I hit it twice when sighting it in and thought there is two sets of vanes trashed you can not even tell they have been shot in anything. Heck the reg. quikspins would bend or tear if you looked at them wrong these things are great.
Also I am thinking i have a good setup now i shot a arrow in my neighbors shed through 1 inch wood either plywood or blank boards but i think plywood. Went right through. Though i now must ask for it back. Reminds me of being a kid and hitting a baseball on the neighbors house.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I typically try to put an arrow through plywood before I go hunting as well. lol Why did you put it through plywood?

If you're accidentally putting it through the neighbors shed, keep shooting timmy haha.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

IT was a accident. I was sighting my new sight in. IT was high and to the left. SO i moved it down and to the right. Which made it go from bad to holy crap i hit the shed. I figured out why 5 seconded after hitting it. The other nieghbor told me to take some crap plywood we had and put it behind the hay for a stopped. I explained to him these was a 68 pound bow with 15 dollar a piece arrows.
Originally Posted by fingerz42
Yeah I typically try to put an arrow through plywood before I go hunting as well. lol Why did you put it through plywood?

If you're accidentally putting it through the neighbors shed, keep shooting timmy haha.