Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
HOw would you handle this >

HOw would you handle this

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HOw would you handle this

Old 09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default HOw would you handle this

Well i got my arrows plus i got my hay and target all setup. I was having trouble sighting in the new sight. Guess i did not catch i need to follow the arrow. I was moving it right when i should have moved it left. Well i kind of shot an arrow through my neighbors shed. I am asuming it is some where inside. As I doubt it went through both sides. SO how would you handle telling him and asking for your new 15 dollar arrow back.
Also how my arrows are burying in the round hay bale there going just in or sticking out alittle. IT is from last year and a little loose on the out side but it goes down to the middle of the fleatch in the middle of the bale.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

you man up and tell him you shot his shed. better to be proactive than reactive.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

Just be a man, and tell him what happened, he will know who it was anyway when he finds the arrow. Tell him your extremely sorry and grateful that know one was inside the shed when it happened.

And by all means, offer to fix/repair any damage.

Good luck to ya buddy.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

ya dude you gotta man up on this. He might be a little pissed that there is a hole in his shed but he will find out eventually and might be more upset if he finds out on his own.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I plan on telling him been trying to catch him for two days now. He is a nice guy I was scared ****less that there might be someone in there. Glad it was ok.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

He home now?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya but he is asleep i went out to look to see if it might have bounced off or hit the tree. Not in the tree but the hole i though i made does not go clean through. Maybe it bounced off. His shed is real long it has to have it it the only other thing in the path is a tree or a metal jungle gym. If it hit the metal i would think it would be a bing sound not a wack
Originally Posted by hmthtrfan
He home now?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah you better tell him. Im sure he will figure it out any way.
Buy him a 12 pack and hopefully you guys can have a good laugh about it.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, situations like this suck, I remember hitting me release accidently (sleeve caught on trigger) and shooting my sisters brand new jeep. Shot the tiny little trim molding along the top of the roof clean through.....she wasn't happy but I fixed it for her to the tune of $300. Stuff happens, man up and tell him. Atleast no one was hurt.

Shane
Old 09-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yup man up, honesty is the best policy in these situations. and dont offer to fix the shed, just do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.