Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
WOW! I didn't realize I was this dumb. >

WOW! I didn't realize I was this dumb.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WOW! I didn't realize I was this dumb.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default WOW! I didn't realize I was this dumb.

So last nite I pack up the ranger I'm headin for green ridge state forest in maryland in the morning. About a hour and a half drive depending if I'm going 70 or 90.

I go flyin down the highway and I get about 45 mins from my house and it started looking like it had just rained, I'm like nah. Its not gonna be raining down there. Sure enough. I get an hour from my house quarter tank of gas later, I'm flying down 220 through the darkness and I pull up the weather forecast on an hourly interval and sure enough rain all day!

I felt like I was forgetting something last nite. I said nah got the bow scentfree bin. Treestand liscense. I'm gold. Well not so much.I guess everyonce in a while I need a good reminder that I'm an idiot. I guess I just went for a drive starting at 4 till now. 522 and I'm roarin down the highway. Ohh well only live once.

Ryan.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

are you coming down route 522 or was that the time? yep, rain all day, thankfully. Where I live we have gotten .25 since the first week in August, not what you would call a good month. This will let me get out and get my cam pics without leaving too much scent behind.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster
So last nite I pack up the ranger I'm headin for green ridge state forest in maryland in the morning. About a hour and a half drive depending if I'm going 70 or 90.

I go flyin down the highway and I get about 45 mins from my house and it started looking like it had just rained, I'm like nah. Its not gonna be raining down there. Sure enough. I get an hour from my house quarter tank of gas later, I'm flying down 220 through the darkness and I pull up the weather forecast on an hourly interval and sure enough rain all day!

I felt like I was forgetting something last nite. I said nah got the bow scentfree bin. Treestand liscense. I'm gold. Well not so much.I guess everyonce in a while I need a good reminder that I'm an idiot. I guess I just went for a drive starting at 4 till now. 522 and I'm roarin down the highway. Ohh well only live once.

Ryan.
You should have kept on comin beacause at about 6:45 this morning it quit didn't rain again all day. I wondered if came down or not?