Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Lone Wolf Sit&Climb Problem >

Lone Wolf Sit&Climb Problem

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone Wolf Sit&Climb Problem

Old 09-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Lone Wolf Sit&Climb Problem

I just bought the stand last week.

When you pack it up to backpack, there are two bolts that stick out of the seat section that are suppose to slide into that track, correct? Well it keeps popping out and scratching the crap out of the black on the support beams. Am I not doing something right?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Spike

I dont have a sit and climb i have the hand climber but i think that mine is not a perfect fit either. First make sure the seat part of the stand is folded the right way then put it in the bolts into the tracks, do the cross with the nylon connectors straps pulling as tight as possible the hook up with the bungee. If it doesnt fit perfect im not sure but i will tell you mine doesnt rattle a bit when packing it long distances.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

my error... i have the hand climber, not sit and climb.

yea... i think were in the same boat. it fits, but as soon as u walk, it pops out. but its not loud, just scratches the black painted bars.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

I've seen some cut notches in the cushion seat where the cam folds into it - so the hand climber part collapses tighter together. This should help.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

I wrapped all of my climber parts with foam pipe insulation, purchased one of the molle packs on ebay, and finally have a soundproofed comfortable 25lb climber.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PAThwacker
I wrapped all of my climber parts with foam pipe insulation, purchased one of the molle packs on ebay, and finally have a soundproofed comfortable 25lb climber.

"25 lb."

For as much as they charge for those things, if it was mine it would be returned. At that price I'd be buying nothing but smiles.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Send a PM to hardcorehunter or GMMAT, they both have them, and could probably help you out with that.