Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
North american hunting club >

North american hunting club

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

North american hunting club

Old 09-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by djdkman
I TRIED THAT...post office put it back in my mail box!
If you did your part , original package , within a day or 2
They are susposed to take it

You should have called the post ofice and complained

As I understand it
The carrier could have been canned for refuseing to pick up a package

But if it was over the 13oz ? limmit
You have to take the package into the post office so they have a record who shipped it
So if you shipped a bomb
They know who did it

It is handy having a small town post office next to where you work
And having the postal carrier as a hunting buddy
You learn all the ways to do things

John
Old 09-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

DANG IT!! I had to pay for postage..DANG IT...and DANG IT...now you tell me they gunna know where da bomb came from..DANG IT!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 AM
Typical Buck

If you did your part , original package , within a day or 2
They are susposed to take it
once you open it you own it. If you get something you didnt order do not open it and right refused on it then it will go back for free. Once you open it anywhere you then have to pay postage.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Fork Horn

yup....frinkin wankers dont tell ya what it is....thats bad business
Old 09-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

been a lifemember now since the early 90's what a stupid mistake that was
Old 09-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been there done that and like others I was duped. After being a member for two years they did send me a bottle of deer lure to try and I received it a week after our season closed. Then they said I didnt send the review back in I explained that our season was over by the time I got it but I never received anything else so after one more year I canceled.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I got a college book fedex it was the wrong book for the second time. The fedex guy said i can tape it and send it back refused. But he said one person called and he waited to take it back and the school said to take it to the bookstore at the campus so i did. He was going to retape it and mark it for me. But it was quick to return it to the school.
Originally Posted by dmen
once you open it you own it. If you get something you didnt order do not open it and right refused on it then it will go back for free. Once you open it anywhere you then have to pay postage.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

by law, if you receive something from one of those organizations that you did NOT order/ask for, then its considered a gift. They cannot bill you for it.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Spike

Default North American Hunting Club

BIG TIM 6656 - RE the North American Hunting Club

Signed up about 10 years ago and immediately started getting stuff, (they expected payment for) which I did not order.

Also: If you do some web research you'll find that they are affiliated with the North American Fishing Club, (which also has the North American Fishing Show.) On their show they have a "biologist" by the name of Schram, (which really should be Dr. Scam.)

The last 2 times I watched his spots he is out pimping for "global climate change", (and the recent reports of falsified data should speak volumes on that subject) and the federal excise tax that we as sportsman pay on everything we buy for the outdoors.

Besides providing anohter way to take our money, the excise tax has also been shown to have been used by illustrious government as a source of money to fund anti 2nd Ammendment groups.

Before you send a dime to these charlatans, think long and hard about it as that dime may be used to take your rights away.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

i'm also a life member of the hunting and fishing club. i wish i never joined. the only "new product" crap they've sent me has been on the market for at least a year. they make joining the club seem like a good thing but it's joke! the magazines are good though. they also always sent me crap too without me ordering. a couple times that i've sent it back they tried to say i never did. i told them to go to ....! after that they quit sending me crap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.