Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
carbon express broadheads >

carbon express broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

carbon express broadheads

Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default carbon express broadheads

has anyone ever used them and if you have can you give me some reviews on them
Old 09-21-2009, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

the cx quad pro is the same broad head as the eastman quad pro and what was originally the flatliner quad pro. I've personally killed 9 does with the flatliner quad pro this year. I know the guy who developed that head and we have boxes of them at the shop. It's a tough coc head with thick blades that are strong and able to be resharpened. CX makes a bunch of heads this year, but the only one i have experience with is the quad pro. I'm shooting the original head because it was made in 85 grain weight and we have a bunch of replacement blades, other guys at the archery shop shoot the 100 grain head and love it.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:47 AM
Spike

A friend of mine has been using these heads for years and he has never had any problems with them. He has killed just as many deer with these as I have with my Muzzy's.

I even bought a pack of them this year to try out on some coyotes. I was practicing with them yesterday and they shot pretty good. The entrance wound is kinda small, but the exit is pretty impressive!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Spike

they fly good but you use em once and they're pretty much gone! but for the price i guess you can afford to buy new ones