Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
What to do in this situation (real, just happened)? >

What to do in this situation (real, just happened)?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What to do in this situation (real, just happened)?

Old 09-20-2009, 03:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rickmur
I did not read that, what I read was the wife would disagree if she were home or something to that effect. I don't think he was ever told not to cross the line. I'm sure it's after the fact by now but I would have gone immediately after the deer unarmed being the weather forecast was what it was. Hope it all worked out for you.
Now, just how close are you to the property line? 2 deer already have fallen on the adjacent land? I might want to move a little further inland if it were me and try to prevent this happening repeatedly You might wear out the husband's welcome as well if this keeps happening.
Rick-- You are correct aout this situation.
I believe GMMAT made that commment in regards to tresspassing during his debate with OHbowhuntr on gods law /mans law
Old 09-20-2009, 04:38 AM
Fork Horn

Drama, Drama, Drama.
GOD wants us to love one another and i damn sure dont see that. Blacks who dont like whites and whites who dont like blacks. Tell you what when you guys can get that right then you can start worrying about property lines.

PS I love everyone no matter what your color is.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by clos21
Drama, Drama, Drama.
GOD wants us to love one another and i damn sure dont see that. Blacks who dont like whites and whites who dont like blacks. Tell you what when you guys can get that right then you can start worrying about property lines.

PS I love everyone no matter what your color is.

UHH --ok .
Dont know where this came from.

. He didnt say if the deer was black or white. I dont what color the deer was .
Old 09-20-2009, 06:31 AM
Typical Buck

im with gmmat go get it
Old 09-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

I'll be watching a little football and waiting to read the final outcome on this one.

Dan
Old 09-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter
UHH --ok .
Dont know where this came from.

. He didnt say if the deer was black or white. I dont what color the deer was .
Just saying that if we are going to bring GOD into the conversation then we need to worry about the most basic of GOD's word " The Love for your fellow man" and if you cant do that then leave GOD out of a conversation about if you should get a deer or not because you have to cross someones property line. Thats all im saying....JMO

Wait: I do believe GOD gave us 10 Commandments I think I read that somewhere Oh yeah in the Bible

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Last edited by clos21; 09-20-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

So whats the deal, did your find your deer?

Shane
Old 09-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Here in Illinois even a CPO cannot get you in if the landowner doesn't want it to happen. It's a tough situation, to say the least. Good Luck!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by NCBloodtrailer
I just talked to the landowner within the week, he helped me look for a doe. He said to me, "good thing my wife wasn't here when you showed up", she is apparently antihunter, antihunting and anti any kind of harm to animals. I think I may go out and look, I just don't want to **** him off by upsetting his wife and in the daytime they wouldn't be able to see me from their house. I am just a little nervous about swinging a lantern around because they probably can see the light from their house.

If the Landowner dosent mind that you are on there Just go find the deer and tell him later what happened and that at the time you didnt want to ask with the wife around .
Old 09-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Spike

GO IN AND GET THIS THING, people are getting all crazy quoting the bible? Its whatever you are comfortable with, if you can get in and out without disturbing your crazy neighbor and have a deer in hand then awesome. Put some pictures up if you get it, this seems to be a really popular post good luck!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.