Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Diamond Razor Edge for small framed grown man? >

Diamond Razor Edge for small framed grown man?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Razor Edge for small framed grown man?

Old 09-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Spike

Default Diamond Razor Edge for small framed grown man?

I've been really looking at this bow hard for a while now. I was kinda discouraged when I read how it was intended to grow with a younger hunter. Then I realized I'm a shrimp and I'm a beginning archer, so why not? I'm 23 and around 5'6'' and 145, so I've hit the top as far as growing. This bow is in my range in #'s and draw length and especially my price range. I plan on going to check it out in person this weekend at my local shop, Gellco, but just wanted to get some opinions here. Does anyone here use this bow yourself or know someone that uses it that isn't a child?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

My son has one...its awesome. I can tell you this, if I was your size I'd give it some serious thought. I see no reason it wouldn't work well for you.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

I think it would be a great bow, no offense but im thinking about getting one for my gf. The reason I look at it is if she for some reason doesnt want to shoot anymore than I can crank the poundage all the way and the draw up to 29" and I could use it lol. I think its a pretty good choice for ya Good Luck