Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
09 Wyoming Pronghorn Video! >

09 Wyoming Pronghorn Video!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

09 Wyoming Pronghorn Video!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

That was some great work getting what you did on video Rob. I think most of us here would have just watched the show after the shot and forgot about the camera.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RattleSnake1
That was some great work getting what you did on video Rob. I think most of us here would have just watched the show after the shot and forgot about the camera.

Thanks Toby, very much appreciated. I was so pumped after the shot I almost forgot. LOL
Old 09-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, great pronghorn and video
that was quite the spin it did.
wish i had caught the little caribou i shot this year on video it did a spin and some sort of flip collapsed and then ran off.75-80 yards it was limping before i shot , my arrow was no where near his leg and had a open compound fracture of a front leg, that he did not have before the shot just wonder if he had a incomplete fracture and the flip completed it and popped bone through hide.
AGAIN CONGRATS
GOOD JOB
Old 09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by AK NIMROD
Rob, great pronghorn and video
that was quite the spin it did.
wish i had caught the little caribou i shot this year on video it did a spin and some sort of flip collapsed and then ran off.75-80 yards it was limping before i shot , my arrow was no where near his leg and had a open compound fracture of a front leg, that he did not have before the shot just wonder if he had a incomplete fracture and the flip completed it and popped bone through hide.
AGAIN CONGRATS
GOOD JOB
WOW, that would be something. Either way, what a good caribou to take out. Nicely done and thank you so much for the compliments on the video and goat. I appreciate it and love to share it with ya'lls. Same goes for the story.