HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I'm like a kid on christmas morning. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/303251-im-like-kid-christmas-morning.html)

my7pointmonster 09-10-2009 12:24 PM

I'm like a kid on christmas morning.

1 Attachment(s)
After calling my house 10 times asking if it came yet, my dad finally was able to say yes, its here. So, I tell my boss hey I'm leaving i'll be back but I'm not sure how long its going to take. So I fly down the highway cant wait to get home, and when I get there, there it sits, my unopened box from USPS.

My ultimate camo has arrived!!!!

I'm so pumped to use it. It fits great and looks fantastic, thanks again Andy! and tell Greg I said thank you again.

Now all I have to do is wash it and get it in my scent bin. I'd recommend these products to anyone who is serious about buying quality!

Ryan.

sr77 09-10-2009 12:37 PM

That stuff looks great, I really need to get in touch with Andy and get myself some of this stuff, blends so well!

Shane

Diesel77 09-10-2009 03:25 PM

Awesome Ryan!!! Thanks for the props. I'll tell Greg you said thanks, he really busts his rear end in getting everything shipped out to everyone and doesnt get many pats on the back. We couldnt do it without him.

Thanks again,
Andy

TheMiz54 09-10-2009 03:28 PM

looks great im waiting for the cold gear so I can order me some of that. I already have the pants and hat just need a fleece to go with it

razor6570 09-10-2009 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by TheMiz54 (Post 3436823)
looks great im waiting for the cold gear so I can order me some of that.

My thoughts exactly! I really like the looks of this camo. Any idea when it will be out?

GR8atta2d 09-10-2009 05:50 PM

Great Choice 7point...you might be changing your name to 10point Monster Now!!

killzonearchery 09-10-2009 05:52 PM

im not sayin that camo aint good but idk yet

WesternMdHardwoods 09-10-2009 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by killzonearchery (Post 3436988)
im not sayin that camo aint good but idk yet

It is one of those camo's that pics on the web do absolutely no justice too, it isnt until you see it first hand until you become a firm believer in it like myself!! I can only say all the hype you read about on here is not put on, it is an awesome pattern!!
I have been holding off for awhile to get some more heavier layers in anicipation of the new line up coming out!!

If you dont know yet, try it out and I'll say you understand it then!!

Gd Luck!!

drockw 09-10-2009 10:16 PM

I have an old hand me down UC jacket from the 90's. IMO against a tree, its pattern beats the hell out of any newer camo. Just looks at your pants and the tree in the pic! Perfect!!!

Derek

live2Draw 09-10-2009 10:19 PM

I got mine today too!!! WONDERFUL!! AMAZING STUFF!! A review and many photos to Follow :D