Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I'm like a kid on christmas morning. >

I'm like a kid on christmas morning.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm like a kid on christmas morning.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by drockw
I have an old hand me down UC jacket from the 90's. IMO against a tree, its pattern beats the hell out of any newer camo. Just looks at your pants and the tree in the pic! Perfect!!!

Derek

NO,NO,NO...you are comparing Ultimate Camo to TreBark, in which it has its similarities but it isnt until you see actual Ultimate Camo that you realize how much more the pattern is different! It has so much more detail and color definition in it that TreBark Camo is nowhere near as versatile as Ultimate Camo!!

Disclaimer....I am not affiliated with Ultimate Camo in any way I am just a very happy customer!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WesternMdHardwoods
NO,NO,NO...you are comparing Ultimate Camo to TreBark, in which it has its similarities but it isnt until you see actual Ultimate Camo that you realize how much more the pattern is different! It has so much more detail and color definition in it that TreBark Camo is nowhere near as versatile as Ultimate Camo!!

Disclaimer....I am not affiliated with Ultimate Camo in any way I am just a very happy customer!
Oh wow! You are right lol! I never even noticed that until now If its better than the treebark stuff (which im sure it is considering its age) its gotta be good!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

My only question about the picture is, what, no gloves?

The suit looks great. Good luck this fall. If you get busted it's not because of the camo.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I know what you mean. There has been times ive been so excited that i went out and sniffed the UPS guys butt, while my dog signed for the package.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm telling you guys I'm really impressed with the stuff. And I'm not just saying that. What's not to love?
First rate customer service.
Fast shipping.
Great prices.
Made in the USA
Awesome versatility. (That pic is a maple tree and I just gave my friend my phone and said snap a pic for me)
Sizing is beautiful and comfort is amazung.

Idk what else you need. Ohh wait cold weather gear. Yep they've got that covered.... All around greatness. I'm just another one of many happy customers.

Ryan.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've used a lot of Camo patterns and U.C. just plain works. Andy and Greg take care of their customers and appreciate the support they get from them while providing a pattern that blends incredibly well with most vertical bark trees.