Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Just Cant Believe It >

Just Cant Believe It

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just Cant Believe It

Old 09-10-2009, 04:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default Just Cant Believe It

Ok so here is what it it. I was at walmart last night around 2am( im in college thats normal). So i walk down the hunting isle and what do my wondering eyes behold "A BAG OF ARTIFICIAL DEER DROPPINGS". ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I honestly cant believe that, im dumbfounded.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

i have never seen fake deer crap thats wierd
Old 09-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe it's best used to fool your competition?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I remember someone was marketing real deer poop a few years back, but fake poop? What was the purpose of it?

I never really understood why you'd buy the poop anyway. If there was a good use for it and you've done your scouting you should be able to find plenty to use for whatever it is you use it for, and it's free.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

haha that sounds about as good as deer dirt. or whatever that stuff is called that is scented dirt in a bag.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

i dont know it could of been real, but i know ive bought alot of dumb crap in my life but never actual
Old 09-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

My buddy couldnt wait to tell me about the artificial deer crap he found as well!!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Fork Horn

I seen that stuff to. Its a Primos product your supposed to use it when you create mock scrapes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 09_bobcat
haha that sounds about as good as deer dirt. or whatever that stuff is called that is scented dirt in a bag.
thats called "buck in a bag"...it is a complete waste of money! i poured it into a scrape and 2 different bucks spooked because of that stuff..
Old 09-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

That is halarious!!! Come and Get IT!!!!!!! The One The Only Deer Poop, looks real, smells real, the only fake poop I carry with me... Don't leave home without it!! Your hunts will never be the same with the Amazing Fake Deer Poop!!!!!! Ha ha if I ever saw a guy pull that out his hunting bag and poored it on the ground I'd have to smack Him lol lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.