HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Wisconsin Opening Weekend. Not looking Good (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/302934-wisconsin-opening-weekend-not-looking-good.html)

wis_bow_huntr 09-08-2009 03:20 AM

Wisconsin Opening Weekend. Not looking Good
 
Well the extended forecast is showing identical to last years opening weekend... RAIN!!!!:s6: Maybe we will get lucky this year and it wont be nearly as bad as it was last year. If it is. Im going to say were going to be in for the same weather as last year. Its going to stay warm, then late October is going to be cold, then early Nov its going to warm up again, Im predicting 3 days in Nov to be in the 70s. then its going to drop dramaticly and stay cold the rest of the year. And I mean COLD! :mad1:

blakefrautschi 09-08-2009 04:29 AM

hopefully it rains earlier on in the week..like today or tomorrow...or even friday..but hopefully not saturday or sunday! but our food plots need a little rain!

Northport buckslayr 09-08-2009 04:48 AM

I saw that this morning to. Hopefully it will be a light drizzle and and not all out pour. Kind of sucks, but ya cant do anything about it!

goatman6 09-08-2009 05:01 PM

Too far out to predict the weather now. I don't trust what they are saying until the night before. Hell is a little rain really going to stop you guys from doing something you have been waiting for for 9 months... not me.

wisbowhunter2009 09-08-2009 05:47 PM

If it was a light shower it wouldnt bother me, i have ground blinds in some good spots so that wont matter, but def. not anything like last year!

appleater25 09-08-2009 05:48 PM

40% chance in the south central...hopin' for the 60% goodness!

sportsman22 09-08-2009 06:45 PM

I will be doing the Good Hunting Weather Dance every night at midnight this week if anyone wants to join me.

wis_bow_huntr 09-09-2009 03:09 AM

Im with you on that one.....:party0007::rock::barmy::kt::woot::groupwa ve::party:


Originally Posted by sportsman22 (Post 3434422)
I will be doing the Good Hunting Weather Dance every night at midnight this week if anyone wants to join me.


wihunter402 09-09-2009 05:28 AM


Originally Posted by sportsman22 (Post 3434422)
I will be doing the Good Hunting Weather Dance every night at midnight this week if anyone wants to join me.

Let the dancing begin. I'll be out no matter what this weekend. Just have to hunt a little different if it is raining.

appleater25 09-09-2009 08:39 AM


Originally Posted by wihunter402 (Post 3434771)
Let the dancing begin. I'll be out no matter what this weekend. Just have to hunt a little different if it is raining.

Someone needs to carbo load after all they dancing they did because the South Central just got changed to 76 and sunny, more clear skies on Sunday too!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.