Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Archery + Squirrels = FUN!!!!! >

Archery + Squirrels = FUN!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archery + Squirrels = FUN!!!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Dominant Buck

I rest my case.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Dominant Buck

You know when you resort to name calling......you're admitting ignorance....right?

Just checking.

Hinkle....Sorry about your post. I suppose it was inevitable with that attitude present, though.

Good luck, this fall. Save me one...if I get skunked, here.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Sure...

My "Insight" is this....You have NO BUSINESS (nor does anyone else who calls himself a hunter) making disparaging remarks in regards to your FELLOW hunters....who are doing nothing except harvesting legal game in a legal and ethical manner.

That's pure bull****. And there's no place for such in a hunting forum. The pissy-whiny forum is probably accepting new members.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Sure...

My "Insight" is this....You have NO BUSINESS (nor does anyone else who calls himself a hunter) making disparaging remarks in regards to your FELLOW hunters....who are doing nothing except harvesting legal game in a legal and ethical manner.

That's pure bull****. And there's no place for such in a hunting forum. The pissy-whiny forum is probably accepting new members.
Let's talk ethics Mr. GMATT. Tell me... is it ethical to enter a deer into the bow hunting contest, that your not even sure if you actually killed? Oh... and i can't leave out the fact that you glued on a point to score it, lol. Give me a break dude, your a complete joke. 20,000 posts at five minutes each equals.. Blah Blah Blah..It really means you spend almost 5 months sitting at the computor typing never mind the reading time.. WOW!!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Dominant Buck

If you had a clue, I'd be offended. As it is, you don't. Not sure what buck I entered you're concerned about. My 2008 entry went down 80yds from my stand....and I had my hands on him 20 minutes after I shot him.

Plus....he beat the HELL outta 46" (YOUR entry)!

So....swing and a miss (not surprisingly).

Last edited by GMMAT; 09-01-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good shooting on the Squirrels guys. I can imagine misses and hit trees get costly..

Carry~on
Old 09-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Dominant Buck

If my post count went to zero, overnight, it wouldn't bother me in the least. I never notice how many people have, actually (what point would it serve?)?

Here's my '08 contest entry. I shot him on Nov. 27th about 40 minutes before dark. He went 80yds and piled up (heard him). I had my hands on him 20 minutes later.....and spent several of those minutes on the phone with Rob/PA. Now....does he look to you like he was in the woods for a few days?......(you're killin me)

"Word around town"............LOL! You make me laugh, dstubbs.......LOL!

Like I said....the pissy-whiny forum is accepting new members.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Spike

Hey Jeff...dont know if you remember me or not but i hunted with you down at Big Daddy with andy. This is my crew here that posted the vid and Randy is obviously apart of it. I appoligize if we offended anyone on here killing some squirells with our bows during the legal season. This wasnt posted so you (Jeff) could be bashed by dstubb and we surely didnt want this to turn into a pissin match. Jeff i personally hunted with you and your an outstanding guy so i dont know where the questioning is coming from. dstubb....i appreciate and accept your criticism of our actions but unfortunatly you dont know a single thing about any of us....if you feel like we are doing something illegal or wasting animals fine, thats your opinion and again i respect it...but i find it personally offensive that you are accusing us of these things which are so far wrong. If you feel like we are such "rednecks" shoot me a pm and i will give you my phone number so we can discuss it one on one. I was told this was a great site full of awesome people and so far it has been, please dont ruin it. JMHO...Thanks...Phil T.O.K.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Phil...

Of course I remember you. I had a great time hunting with all of you...and a trip to MD "might" not be out of the question, this winter. I'll be talking with Andy.

How MY buck got dragged into this....is laughable. It's so far off base, it's pathetic. I don't know where people get these vivid imaginations. No sweat.

If you get back to NC....get my # from Andy. I'll host you guys, here, ANY time. Open invite.

Take care....and keep slammin' the tree rats. Love me some squirrel gravy, myself.

Good luck to you guys, this fall. I've seen the calibre of bucks you guys are hunting....and I find myself envious (a little!).

Tell Mike I said "Hi".

Jeff
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Spike

Okay....back to the video.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.