HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Archery + Squirrels = FUN!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/302229-archery-squirrels-fun.html)

razor6570 09-01-2009 12:10 PM

Video is pretty cool. It looks like they were having a blast. As far as eating them, I hope that they did. I will say one thing, I hope that they get their arrows and broadheads for free. That will get expensive in a hurry!!

dstubb 09-01-2009 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3426611)
Not only did they NOT say they left them lay.....but they told you they DID taste good.

Where in the world are you getting they didn't eat what they killed?

I've caught an assload of menhaden and fed (attempted to) them to other critters (kings). In the overall scheme of things.....this is what Bruce is doing. Is that unethical?

Who is they, and when did they say that?

GMMAT 09-01-2009 01:14 PM

They were in season and it don't get much better than squirrel pot pie!!!!
I posted this to you on the last page. "They" is Hinkel (one of the guys doing the shooting...and the videographer on the website).

dstubb 09-01-2009 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3426725)
I posted this to you on the last page. "They" is Hinkel (one of the guys doing the shooting...and the videographer on the website).

This has gone beyond this video. We are now debating if killing for the sake of killing is right or wrong.

GMMAT 09-01-2009 01:26 PM

Who's doing that (killing for the sake of killing)?

Why is it being discussed in THIS thread?

dstubb 09-01-2009 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3426744)

Because that's where it went, just go with it. Why do you always have to step in and try to police everyone? I guess the 20,000 posts have gone to your head.

Hinkelmonster 09-01-2009 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by dstubb (Post 3426334)
No... i think they are rednecks because they look and sound like rednecks, lol. :hit: I highly doubt that they ate all 50 of the squirrels shot in that video. If you were planning on eating a squirrel, would really want to shoot it with a rage 2 blade? I personally find it wrong to shoot and kill for target practice, that's what 3D targets are for.

Trust me there were maybe 6-8 kills on that video....I personally only hit 2, out of prolly 13-14 shots last year.

Originally Posted by dstubb (Post 3426732)
This has gone beyond this video. We are now debating if killing for the sake of killing is right or wrong.

Start your own thread about that...this thread was to have fun, you single handedly have completely changed that.

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3426744)

Hyjacked!!!!

dstubb 09-01-2009 01:57 PM

Ok, i'll leave you guy's be. But i'm not going to believe that you ate those things, you would have had to pick up the pieces after sending a rage through them.

GMMAT 09-01-2009 02:10 PM

No... i think they are rednecks because they look and sound like rednecks, lol. I highly doubt that they ate all 50 of the squirrels shot in that video. If you were planning on eating a squirrel, would really want to shoot it with a rage 2 blade? I personally find it wrong to shoot and kill for target practice, that's what 3D targets are for.
It needs policing....after bull**** like that.

But i'm not going to believe that you ate those things, you would have had to pick up the pieces after sending a rage through them.
And now he's a liar??

Unbelievable....

GMMAT 09-01-2009 02:21 PM

An Ad hominem attack only reflects ignorance, Dstubb.