Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please! >

Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please!

Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Typical Buck

not everyone would but I would wait for that 1st buck,looks like a 13 pointer at least
Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Very nice deer!! What do you have on the ground that they are coming in after?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

those are some great deer! i i would love to see any of those in front of my stand
Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hunter74079

nodog....i have trained them to look right at the camera! lol next is to have them start smiling !

Thanks for the replies

As long as you don't make out like what ever that camera's doing you should be taking one of them unless your holding out on the pics of the real monsters.

Thanks for the look at some real nice deer. Not something I'm expecting to see this year.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Spike

I planted Biomass this year and it did awesome! I have seen the most antler growth in years as they were eating on this all spring and summer long. I have to take in consideration that I have learned to let the little ones walk and even the ones I really wanted to shoot. Last year I made a age mistake and took a 2 1/2 year old that was approx 140 in 9 point and regret it but he is on my fireplace. I have no idea if it made a differnce but there was alot of under growth so we did a control burn in the woods this spring. Someone has always told me that if you have the food, water, and shelter (sanctuary) then they will come. This property is where I live so most of these pictures are within walking distance from the house but not to close! Thanks for the replies!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Fork Horn

They are all nice bucks. I would guess the first one to be high 150's gross. You sure figured out their routine with your trail cams. It seems that they walk to wherever you put them Great pictures
Old 08-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Spike

I am so ready for season after seeing this big boy on 4 different cameras! Here in Oklahoma our season doesnt start till Oct 1st so I have about a month left. These are just more of the pictures I got the other day of him coming into my crooked ladder stand and staying most of the day. I had about 60+ pictures of him from 8am till about 8pm. In total there are about 200 different pics of him. I hope he stays after he sheds which should be sometime this week cause most of the smaller bucks are already slick. Oh and this is just corn on the ground that I have out. On 160 acres I go through about 200 lbs a week!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

The first ones gross green score is going to be 160+ ..not sure what he'll be with deductions..

The last one (the 8point) looks to be somewhere around 125-130ish