Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I usually don't ask for much - UPDATED 8/29 >

I usually don't ask for much - UPDATED 8/29

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I usually don't ask for much - UPDATED 8/29

Old 08-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

my prayer is with u
Old 08-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

Well thought I would provide a little update....

Today we had an appt with the Cardiologist which he indicated to us that the mass is growing outside of the heart (3rd different story) near the Right Ventricle. The CT Scan of the abdomen/pelvic did show a cyst of 2.4cm, but they felt this wasn't an issue at this time or a need to have a bioposy performed.

From what I read, and I don't want to read to far into it, primary cardiac tumors are 77% benign...the hospital that she was using doesn't have a cardiovascular surgeon, so rather than have the bioposy performed there, and then be referred on, we decided to have her records and information transferred to a local hospital here who has a great team of these CV surgeons..!! During this time mom will reside with my wife and I.

We still need to find out if this is a potential malignant growth, but at least this CV Team here will bioposy, remove and follow up with her...while having her close by.

I appreciate all the prayers and we are not out of the woods by any means, but wanted to give to all an update.

Thanks again for your time
Rob (elkhuntinut)

Last edited by elkhuntinut; 08-29-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you for the update, thinking of you and your family during a difficult time.

Shane
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the update Rob!! Still in our prayer's brother...