HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   wemen or hunting? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/301211-wemen-hunting.html)

JESUS loves archers 08-20-2009 08:42 PM

wemen or hunting?

I told my girlfriend/fiance I was going to hunt hard this year.She wants me to spend more time with her and said "it better not be like last year" Well I was hoping to hunt more than last year? I`m a contractor and just finishing up a big job tearing down and building 12 decks in an association,so am I not being responsible by taking some time to hunt?

Siman08/OH 08-20-2009 08:57 PM

Dont make her mad dude, you will surely die :s6:

BUCKMARK 08-20-2009 08:57 PM

I have the same sit down with the wife every year. She thinks I hunt to much and well I think otherwise. You just have to try to come to happy medium some where along the line. My buddy and I like to take the little women out to a couple special dinners before and after the season to try and smooth it out. Works for the most part, the wives just want you to spend as much time hunting as you do with them.

GMMAT 08-20-2009 09:01 PM

Photos of girlfriend are required for me to make an assessment.

Siman08/OH 08-20-2009 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3414847)
Photos of girlfriend are required for me to make an assessment.

Now were talking!

tmontgo1 08-20-2009 09:13 PM

I told my girlfriend the same thing and she told me she was glad. I would finally be out of her hair for a few months and she dont have to worry about where im at cause she knows where ill be. I guess some women just look at it diffently,, lol

JESUS loves archers 08-20-2009 09:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1334
4th of july pic

Siman08/OH 08-20-2009 09:40 PM

changed my mind....

mohunter82 08-20-2009 09:57 PM

like i told my wife before i even married her. when hunting season rolls around dont expect to see me. now that we are married if she starts to complain about me hunting to much i just tell her. "remember i warned you before we got married and you said yes." then i tell her besides we're married you get to see me everyday for the rest of your life pretty much. lol

I really do say that because we have a good relationship. but you could try these. Like for instance give her one week out of every month that you devote your time to her. or lets say she gets monday and tuesday and you get to hunt the rest of the week. come to an agreement.

wis_bow_huntr 08-21-2009 02:48 AM

I like them ideas. Of course I can always just do the old...I work all day all week 5 days one week 6 days the next, you stay home and takes care of the bills and house and kids. And once school starts, there will be one less thing.
But I generally try to give her some US time too. Take her out once a month and so on.

Originally Posted by mohunter82 (Post 3414880)
like i told my wife before i even married her. when hunting season rolls around dont expect to see me. now that we are married if she starts to complain about me hunting to much i just tell her. "remember i warned you before we got married and you said yes." then i tell her besides we're married you get to see me everyday for the rest of your life pretty much. lol

I really do say that because we have a good relationship. but you could try these. Like for instance give her one week out of every month that you devote your time to her. or lets say she gets monday and tuesday and you get to hunt the rest of the week. come to an agreement.