Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Give me your opinion on Muck Boots. >

Give me your opinion on Muck Boots.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Give me your opinion on Muck Boots.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Give me your opinion on Muck Boots.

I just ordered a pair of muck boots for this year. For those of you that wear them tell me what you thik.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Extremely comfortable. Sometimes my feet get cold in them though, and that is simply because they are too warm.... my feet sweat on the walk in.... and then once I'm up and chill down I end up cold. Thats the case with almost every boot though. I love mine.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

a great boot like said above extremely comfortable.cold also and beware of thick brush tear fairly easy
Old 08-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've worn them for years. I wear the Field Blazer's which are insulated and I wear them from day one to the last day. Feet never get cold or too hot and don't sweat. The moisture is wicked to the lining and if you don't have the appropriate socks on your feet will get cold. They are very simple to put on as the top will roll down. You can leave the top rolled down on your walk in if you want but I do not as I walk thru streams and what not. I do however have a problem with their durability. I have a new pair from last year and just noticed a hole in the side of the boot that happened on a scouting trip this year probably made by a Briar brush or a stick of some sort.. It was all the way thru so I applied some Gook to it and it's as good as new. Stickers and briar's will snag the uppers Even with that I will wear no other boot.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

Great boots
Old 08-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great boots. I bought a pair of Muck boots an a pair of Lacrosse boots the same year. The Muck boots are still flawless 4 years later. The Lacrosse are junk now. An I had my feet in the Muck boots more. Mucks are the only boots I will ever buy.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

never worn them for hunting but done my farm work in them for years( all year round). you can walk in them all day long and ur feet will feel fine. ull love em
Old 08-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mucks

Very comfortable boots. I always seem to get a hole in the season sometime. Not the most durable boot for me. But I just keep buying another pair because of the comfort.
DB
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Comfortable. I beat my Woody Max's for four years and then they went. Just ordered the Woody Stealth Elite yesterday. Great boots.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

I have the arctic sport version. They are super comfy and you can fold them down when your feet get hot like was mentioned above. I weae mine farming in the winter and even when its below 0 my feet rosat to the point of being soaked! I Have torn some holes in mine (barb wire) but they still dont leak. I just superglue them back together. Im awful hard on them and they hold up well just watch sharp objects on the rubber. I dont recommend the arctic sport unless youre in the arctic though, theyre way to hot for real. I'll have the chore boot this year. Theyre plenty warm even in bittr cold but wont soak your feet. I like to pull them up over my pant legs and get knee deep in cow manure and mud with no worries!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.