Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Quiver Question

Old 08-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Dominant Buck

What would a man who NEVER misses his precise mark need with a multi-arrow quiver anyways?

Dan....You're an extremely persistent product peddler....but intelligence isn't your strong suit.

I asked people to question why others utilized their quivers ON their bows. That's it. Think about it...................unless you too are infallible.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've killed 3 deer in one evening before Jeff! Hard to do with one arrow, but I have killed 2 does with one arrow complete pass through on both with the same shot. That's why I carry a quiver, not because I need a backup shot on deer #1

The 2 with one shot wasn't planned, but it did happen.

I know! I know! Big IL deer are easier to hit. Right?

Dan

Last edited by MeanV2; 08-12-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

So Dan...let me get this straight. Every shot you've ever made was a killing shot and you've never needed a follow-up? If this is true....you're the greatest bowhunter I've ever encountered.

But....this actually is pretty telling.....

The 2 with one shot wasn't planned, but it did happen.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Fork Horn

I don't shoot with mine on my bow. When hunting I usually hang it in the tree so it is easily accessible if I need to grab another arrow. The goal is to not do that though, make the first one count!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

What was it Ed said about Book Learnin'? Gotta Love it!!

Just pressed the ITI button it's all yours Jeff

Dan
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Dominant Buck

There are wonderous amounts of data at one's fingertips, today. No apologies. It helped me put together 3 seasons in a row (of my 1st 4) that saw me harvest 22 big game animals with my bow.

It also taught me that some will always remain true to form. When in the absence of a solid argument to bolster your views......some will "attempt' to resort to personal attacks. You never disappoint, Dan. I'm sure Bowtech is proud of you....lol.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

The two of you need to communicate via PM and stop polluting valid posts on our forum.