Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Couple deer that I will be after this fall >

Couple deer that I will be after this fall

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Couple deer that I will be after this fall

Old 08-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys, hope ya all have a great hunting season as well, i've been kinda out of the picture here at HNI over the winter, had a lot going on with Mom being real sick and just kinda spent most of the little bit of free time I had over at RJ. Things are good and mom is doing real well with the cancer, I have had a great spring shed season and summer scouting, I will get my butt in here more often, good to see new faces and the old veterans too! looking forward to the contest as well! Hope to have a few more good buck pix to show you before my season starts in about 3 weeks.

Rob let me know if can help out as I get back into the swing of things..

Troy
Old 08-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Troy some good looking bucks you have to hunt. I hope you have a good season and maybe we will get back on the same team this year in the contest. I had a great time the first two years of the contest but have been away for awhile and am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Good luck to you this year.

William
Old 08-12-2009, 04:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Those are some beauties...
Old 08-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

wow all the pics were taken around the same time 340pm yet its dark, and the one in the light was at 340p i think theres something wrong with your clocks lol....great bucks!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

Great bucks!! 7x7?? WOW!!! Good luck at putting one of them down!!
Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

That buck with the little drop looks like a dandy!! Good luck
Old 08-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Troy, how are you doing bud? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Nice lookin bucks you have there. Hope your season is a good one! Trying to get back out to Sandpoint right after the first of the year. This once or twice a year stuff is not enough....lol

Shane
Old 08-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hoosierhunter43
Hey Troy some good looking bucks you have to hunt. I hope you have a good season and maybe we will get back on the same team this year in the contest. I had a great time the first two years of the contest but have been away for awhile and am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Good luck to you this year.

William

Will, great to hear from you and yes its been a long time, shoot me a line now and then or find me at [email protected] be great visit, yeah I hope we get on the same team but man with all the guys entering these days its a tough draw!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sr77
Hey Troy, how are you doing bud? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Nice lookin bucks you have there. Hope your season is a good one! Trying to get back out to Sandpoint right after the first of the year. This once or twice a year stuff is not enough....lol

Shane
Shane great to see ya as well! Thanks and the same back atcha on the season to come! Have a great one! I will be traveling through Sandpoint up the Priest lake next week, I will think of ya! Talk to u soon, keep in touch, kill another good one like u did last year!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
wow all the pics were taken around the same time 340pm yet its dark, and the one in the light was at 340p i think theres something wrong with your clocks lol....great bucks!!!

might be hard to see but thats 21 to 23 hundred hours.. military time on those bushnell units.. it gives the hours, minutes and seconds...So hes been hitting the water a couple hours after dark pretty regularly. I've got about 40 pix of the 7x7 now and its all in that time range.. Hes got me patterned I guess LOL

Last edited by shed33; 08-12-2009 at 11:22 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.