Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Dark Horses Over rated? >

Dark Horses Over rated?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dark Horses Over rated?

Old 08-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fingerz42
You said it... you had "A" no show.. thats one... lol... Most teams have 4-5-6 no shows after the initial check in.. Since youre team has so many regulars it definitely gives you an advantage..

I'll have some newb "bigbuckkiller69" with two posts under the profile and one was in the furtrapping section asking if anyone has seen his socks.. Sweet..

Interesting point with the no showers.......never thought of throwing them out!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

The guy that shot the biggest buck for our team 2 years in a row has like 10 posts. 1/2 are team contributes to the forum the other 1/2 don't.

I do like the socks thing. There will be a team someday that will beat us but that team is going to have to average over 100" a deer.Then that team is going to be hard to beat. Then I'll be here complaining about how I got saddled with a bunch of wannabee's.Until then good luck suckers and B4 the KING

You said it... you had "A" no show.. thats one... lol... Most teams have 4-5-6 no shows after the initial check in.. Since youre team has so many regulars it definitely gives you an advantage..

I'll have some newb "bigbuckkiller69" with two posts under the profile and one was in the furtrapping section asking if anyone has seen his socks.. Sweet..
Old 08-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya...I looked at the sign-up sheet. I am praying I get put on a team with a least 3 regulars. Rob is right there are a TON of new members, and we all know of those new ones that signed up, maybe 1/2 will actually be serious about this. SOooooooooo we should keep the top 5 teams from last year intact. LOL
Old 08-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, ok this one had me crackin up.....But I agree, there are alot of guys excited to be involved and then you don't see hide nor hair of them again.

Shane
Old 08-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heck, last year I had two members who "forget to take a pic with bow" I had one member who shot the deer, posted a pic, then just never bothered to enter the score because he was to busy,asked him about it three times and finally gave up. I think we still came in 4th or 5th.....can be frustrating to say the least.

Shane
Old 08-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

how about being team captain of the only person on your team. thats what it felt like at times. lol
Old 08-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

#10 darkhorses will once again score big numbers.
#11 they will have competition this year (dont know from who yet)
#12 and im gonna be the first to go ahead and say it. They very well might win it again.
#14 I predict I won't give a damn about what the Dawn Horses, Doomsday Horses, Dark Horses or whatever the heck thier name is.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn dude don't be such a hater

Originally Posted by Rickmur
#10 darkhorses will once again score big numbers.
#11 they will have competition this year (dont know from who yet)
#12 and im gonna be the first to go ahead and say it. They very well might win it again.
#14 I predict I won't give a damn about what the Dawn Horses, Doomsday Horses, Dark Horses or whatever the heck thier name is.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

Attached Thumbnails Dark Horses Over rated?-th_funny-pictures-horse-car.jpg  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 130woodman
Damn dude don't be such a hater
Not a hater, just a joken . Come on have a humor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.