Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
HB Episode 5 now online! >

HB Episode 5 now online!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HB Episode 5 now online!

Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

That was the first episode that I got to watch and wow, I am amazed! The footage was amazing and the overall display with the different songs was great. The hunt was also great too! This was just as good if not better than everything on the Outdoor Channel. Continue to do what you do. Great work.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Fork Horn

I saw the episode last night on the Sportsman Channel and couldn't believe how the deer that was hit so far back went down within eyesight.

Unbelievable entry wound.

What broadhead was used?

I missed hearing if you mentioned that it clipped the opposite side lung or was it simply a fatal liver shot?

Awesome deer.

Great program.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Beats all the other shows out there - without a doubt!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Orion in IL
I saw the episode last night on the Sportsman Channel and couldn't believe how the deer that was hit so far back went down within eyesight.

Unbelievable entry wound.

What broadhead was used?

I missed hearing if you mentioned that it clipped the opposite side lung or was it simply a fatal liver shot?

Awesome deer.

Great program.
I'm not sure what broadhead Jeff was shooting (Striker or Tekan) but he hit the femoral artery which is what caused the deer to expire so fast. He went to stop the deer and the deer only paused, then took a step on him and he caught him back. Thankfully the deer expired quickly though...awesome Iowa buck.