Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Shot the Rage FINALY! >

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Old 08-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Annika:

I didn't ask YOU. I made a statement about the co. If you have no ties, then it's a non-issue. If you do, I wish you'd address it. No biggie to me, either way....and no malice intended. It was/is a sincere suggestion.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Annika:

I didn't ask YOU. I made a statement about the co. If you have no ties, then it's a non-issue. If you do, I wish you'd address it. No biggie to me, either way....and no malice intended. It was/is a sincere suggestion.

I appreciate and understand your suggestion but I have no ties to the company so I can't address your question.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by annika3
I appreciate and understand your suggestion but I have no ties to the company so I can't address your question.
Is that the truth? I thought it was documented in a similar Rage thread last year that you indeed were affiliated with the company.

If you aren't officially employed by Rage, there must be a connection given the % of your posts that have to do with these particular broadheads.

Doesn't matter whether you are or aren't, but honesty is important to consumers.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sooner State Hunter
Is that the truth? I thought it was documented in a similar Rage thread last year that you indeed were affiliated with the company.

If you aren't officially employed by Rage, there must be a connection given the % of your posts that have to do with these particular broadheads.

Doesn't matter whether you are or aren't, but honesty is important to consumers.

I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Typical Buck

[/b]

I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.
Fair enough, thank you for your honesty.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Spew? Feel free to offer up your own opinions....but judge mine on their merits, solely. If I'e given false information in this (or any other) thread that you have issues with.....let them be known.

I (as this thread signifies) base a lot of what I know on past ERRORS.
Please re-read that, I wasn't intending it as an attack on your experience. It was meant as a compliment about your knowledge.

Apologies if it came out wrong.

Last edited by Beezer; 08-07-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Schultzy
I'm not so sure he was knocking you down Jeff. Maybe praising you Instead.
Exactly, but depending on how you read it I guess it does come out with a hint of sarcasm.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

so even though you guys are doing all this arguing, the guy that started this post hasnt came back since we started telling him there is no way he is shooting 304 fps. the arguing has not meant anything except to you guys. but he is still going to go out into the woods shooting about 200 thinking hes shooting 300 and shoot a set up that is not in tune
Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats exactly what i was thinking the other day beretta. i haven't hardly seen him back on this thread since it started getting hot.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:22 PM
bigcountry

Ok since you helped pimp this product. Tell us hunters what the rage will do that BH's haven't been doing for dozens of years?

If a person hits the deer in the vitals with any bladed product, (including knapped obsidian point) and can't get the job done, he should take up tennis or something.

[/b]

I agree with you 100%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.