Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Free Muzzy 100 broadheads >

Free Muzzy 100 broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Free Muzzy 100 broadheads

Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Free Muzzy 100 broadheads

I have three new Muzzy 100 grain broadheads I'm willing to part with to help someone out. I have already put the blades on, so they are ready to go. If someone is in need for these broadheads, let me know. If several people reply, I'll draw a name out of a hat to see who gets them. Please only ones that are in need for broadheads reply. I'm just trying to help out a fellow bow hunter. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these broadheads. They are fresh right out of the pack. I don't use fixed broadheads anymore. I'll pay postage cost also.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

very nice of you to do that

rick
Old 07-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Spike

Those have been the broadheads that I have been using for years. I'm trying to get ready for hunting in Wyoming on Sept 1st and those would definately help me out. Money has been tight and I just spent 650 to get the camper suspention fixed but if a youngster needs them they should get them, thanks.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

send a pm to kydeerhunter03. I know Jenna had all of her broadheads,etc stolen out of her truck. Never even got to try out that pack of pink muzzys she got.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bringing this back one more time. Is there nobody else out there in need of broadheads? I'm really surprised. If anyone else replies, I'll put your name in a hat, if not, then looks like randyshunting gets them. I'll give it one more day.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Spike

With a baby on the way, I could use a set of Muzzy's
Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

This will be my first season bow hunting and I don't own any broadheads...I would LOVE to have them.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

I could use them, not for myself but for a friend I'm trying to get into bowhunting.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Spike

Hey,
I just turned 18 and bought a new bow on my bday..I would definitly be interested in these broadheads due to the fact that with collehge omming up money is tight..so if you are going to put names in a hat,count me in..thanks for your generosity!

Mike
Old 07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just PM'ed you..Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.