Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Matthews DXT

Old 07-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default Matthews DXT

Hey. My dad is lookin at a DXT any thoughts on them or anyone had any good/ bad experiences with them? anything is helpful. THANKS!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

killer bow....highly recommend!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Spike

absolutely amazing bow. Has great arrow speed, smooth draw, shoots very quiet, and amazingly light and small!!! It is perfect for elk hunting because its so light, great for whitetail because its ultra manuverable in the stand, and has superb build quality. Before i bought mine i tested out literally 50 other bows from competing brands and this was by far the best one for me. Just so dang smooth with that single cam design. WORTH EVERY CENT!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

I bought a DXT last April and i absolutely love this bow. I shoot at a 29 inch draw at 70lb and i can put arrows in a silver dollar at 50yds amazingly forgiving. It is a great bow I highly recomend it. I tried the regular drenalin but i think the dxt has a smoother draw over the drenalin other than that they are about the same.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

The DXT is one of the best hunting bows they've ever came out with in my opinion. I absolutely loved mine.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Double Drops 24
The DXT is one of the best hunting bows they've ever came out with in my opinion. I absolutely loved mine.
Best treestand/blind bow you can buy, and even stalking because its so light.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

The DXT is a awesome bow! I have had mine for a little over a year now, and the only thing that I don't like about them is that you need a new cam every time you change your draw length... Thats the only thing I didn't like about it. I chose the DXT cause its light weight, its a small bow, it works great in tree stands and ground blinds, and it is fast! Your dad will love it if he gets it!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgiving, smooth, quick, and short ata. Its a great bow, he won't be disappointed.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Can't go wrong with a DXT. Mine is the quietest, most accurate and forgiving bow I have ever shot. Its fast as well. Trust me, he won't regret buying a DXT.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely a great buy... very light.. quick.. and small... and the draw cycle is the smoothest of any bow I have ever drawn--bar none..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.