Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Ooopss..Lee Just broke the law. >

Ooopss..Lee Just broke the law.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ooopss..Lee Just broke the law.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by bawanajim
I'm sure he beats his wife and randomly kicks dogs too.
Any of you ever make a mistake?
Really some of you need to get out more.
Man no kidding. All of us have used lighted nocks. It's not like he was using a laser or a spotlight which the law intended to ban. But a lighted nock. Come on people lets use a little common sense.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most laws are created with good intention, sometimes a product has to be around a while before the lawmakers realize that it's not bad. It wasn't many years ago when you couldn't use a crossbow. I even remember when mechanical releases were against the law, they thought if we used them that we'd magically kill all the deer. Lighted nocks are one of those products, once they realize that it helps hunters recover deer not unfairly kill them, they will change the law.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Spike

How long ago was the law written? Probably a lot longer than lighted nocks have been out. You got love the little people of the world that do the gotcha....Must have been hall monitors that were beat up a lot in school.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I watched that too! I want to break the law!!
Old 07-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

And the haters keep on hating! I'm sure those calling foul dont drive 36 in a 35, or roll thru that stop sign at that ever familiar intersection. Too funny.