Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rewash clothes at beginning of season? >

Rewash clothes at beginning of season?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rewash clothes at beginning of season?

Old 07-24-2009, 04:19 AM
Spike

Same here! I always rewash everything I wear and resprey everything alse, calls, binos, bag, stand, everything. It is better to be safe than sorry. I would hate top have forgotten and that one chance you get at a big buck gets ruined cause he winds you. Even at that have multiple stand locations and play the wind. The more time you spend in an area the more things you will learn like the prevailing wind, deer movement etc. Don't get me wrong I would rather be lucky than good, but I ain't taking any chances!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

always wash before season. i'm not for sure if anything is ever completely airtight. (atleast not what they trying to sell us) wash em then take em out to the woods throw em down and jump around on em. lol