HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Deer Contest Bashing on the Chat!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/298411-deer-contest-bashing-chat.html)

olsplittoe 07-20-2009 08:51 PM

Deer Contest Bashing on the Chat!!!

Come on over to the chat and get in on some live bashing. You can really do some smack talken and hurt some feelings, just keep it clean. The chat is a good place to get things riled up and the spark's flying. Feel free to jump right in and speak your mind, but don't let your mocking bird mouth out do your humming bird a$$. It's a good place to hear, see and feel what all the contestants have to say.

PS,
Dark Horse's your day's are numbered.

GMMAT 07-21-2009 02:55 AM

What would REALLY be cool.....is for everyone who signs up to actually participate.

Ask yourselves these questions:

1. Am I going to log in and regularly contribute info. with my teammates?
2. Am I going to devote time to killing a BUCK (this IS a buck contest)?
3. Am I willing to forego putting aside the bow when gun season rolls in......if I haven't contributed a buck to my team (this is a BOWhunting contest)?

If your answers aren't a resounding YES to all of those.......you'd probably better off NOT signing up.

If you're talking smack......and won't commit to these things......you're in this for the WRONG reasons.

mohunter82 07-21-2009 07:46 AM

1. YES. wait im always on here
2. YES. put in 175 hours last year on stand.
3. YES. put the orange on and take the bow during rifle season.

IM in again. good luck boys

mcouey 07-21-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by olsplittoe (Post 3388834)
Come on over to the chat and get in on some live bashing. You can really do some smack talken and hurt some feelings, just keep it clean. The chat is a good place to get things riled up and the spark's flying. Feel free to jump right in and speak your mind, but don't let your mocking bird mouth out do your humming bird a$$. It's a good place to hear, see and feel what all the contestants have to say.

PS,
Dark Horse's your day's are numbered.

I'm certain that they are. The problem, for everyone who isn't a Dark Horse, is that the number is HUGE! It's larger than the National debt actually! :D

130woodman 07-21-2009 10:16 AM

Good one Marty.:party0007:

Kreagerm 07-21-2009 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by GMMAT (Post 3388874)
What would REALLY be cool.....is for everyone who signs up to actually participate.

Ask yourselves these questions:

1. Am I going to log in and regularly contribute info. with my teammates?
2. Am I going to devote time to killing a BUCK (this IS a buck contest)?
3. Am I willing to forego putting aside the bow when gun season rolls in......if I haven't contributed a buck to my team (this is a BOWhunting contest)?

If your answers aren't a resounding YES to all of those.......you'd probably better off NOT signing up.

If you're talking smack......and won't commit to these things......you're in this for the WRONG reasons.

Unfortunitely this seems like the case most of the time. Doesn't it.
To beat the Dark Horses, your team better plan to produce, meaning at least 8 or 9 out of 10 team members must put a buck down.

You're not going to do this by only hitting the woods once every month, so if you're not in it to win, maybe watching from the sidelines is the best thing to do.

mohunter82 07-21-2009 03:26 PM

amen Kreagerm

mossberghunter93 07-21-2009 04:09 PM

yes too the first to but a maybe/no #3 but ill be hunting my a$$ off with the bow before and after gun season i got my eye on a potential booner who has a 125ish little buddy

ManofTheFall 07-22-2009 02:35 AM

I would definitely say yes to all 3. I haven't gun hunted since 02'. Haven't had to and I like it that way.

hatchet jack 07-22-2009 07:33 AM

Just have fun with it! and meet new Bowhunters from your team is cool.

Hatchet Jack