Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Muck Boots and Scent >

Muck Boots and Scent

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Muck Boots and Scent

Old 07-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default Muck Boots and Scent

What are your thoughts on Muck boots holding more scent than say other rubber boots such as normal rubber boots or LaCross Alpha Burly's?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

I have been using the muck wetlands for a few years now. And I haven't had a problem with em. They are great. Comfortable, lightweight, and durable. I spray em down before every hunt n I wash n store em during the off season. Never had a problem.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love Muck boots. Don't worry...just spray them down.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use Muck boots too. Only wear them in the woods.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Spike

I use Muck Boots "Field something or another"
I just spray them with scent killer before going into the woods

Very comfy
Old 07-10-2009, 05:16 AM
Spike

Default Muck boots durability?

Hello guys. I am considering buying a pair of muck boots for the coming deer season because I love the feel and style of rubber boots. My question is this, do these boots hold up longer than a normal rubber boot? At my current rate, my rubber boots have only been lasting 2 seasons, 3 at best before cracking and splitting open. Anybody have any similar problems out of the Muck boots? Thanks for your input.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

I've had mine for over 3 seasons with no problems. Just a few cuts from crossing barb wire, but other then that they are like brand new. Ill probably have this same pair for at least 5 more seasons. Hopefully.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Typical Buck

I just worry about wearing them in early season. I guess it's going to be hot no matter If I get Muck or even the uninsulated alpha burlys. Decisions decisions.

Anybody know who might have the best price online for them?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rubber, Foam, Leather, Synthetic, Sprayed, or dipped - a whitetail will catch your ground scent regardless of what you are wearing - so wear what is most comfortable to you!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

went with the lacross alpha burly sport 800gram like i had before.....cabelas has them for $34.66.....as apposed to $139.00 regular price. couldnt turn that down. only size 12 left, lucky me. shoulda bought 2 pairs but oh well. hope these last me a while now as i dont work in them like i used to with previous job

Quick Reply: Muck Boots and Scent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.