Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My land

Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My land

this where i live/hunt and where i hope to get permission to hunt what do you guys think of it also do you have suggestions or tips thanks

green is hopeful hunting area and red is where i can hunt
Old 06-26-2009, 10:12 AM

Default RE: My land

First I have a question. You have some text boxes in there - but we can't read them, anything important in there?

I marked the pond (I think it is a pond at least) with a yellow square, I may consider that area for a an early season hunt from a ground blind (doesn't look that are any trees in the vicinity) as water sources will still be pretty important during the early fall. Next, I like that inside corner of the field in the southwest portion of the property - it connects to the larger woodlot and also has a nice treeline that extends north from that spot, that should at least give you some decent selection for stand sites for differing winds. I also like the narrow spot towards the northern end of that larger field. It could be a real nice spot for an observation stand as it gives a real nice field of view it seems.
[align=center]
[/align]