Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who's going to invite me >

who's going to invite me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who's going to invite me

Old 06-23-2009, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: who's going to invite me

But if you want to hunt Florida hogs let me know. I live in St Petersburg and that would be a great fly in place and a great place to stay. 2 hours from Disney, and theme parks, minutes from beautiful beaches, and centrally located to a lot of fun tourist stuff to keep you busy. The price is right for the hog hunt also. I do not charge for it, as in free. Just help carry some corn and kill them all if you can. Other than that Sept. Oct. is the best time to come to the states but you should really narrow down what you want to hunt first, then ask where to go based on what critter you want to whack.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

its already been said, but Florida in July is horrendous, that is of course if you are not in the ocean or a swimming pool drinking a ice cold beer...but you are talking 100% humidity and crazy hot temps...bring lots of shirts cuz you will sweat through them fast.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Frank, Come over in late Oct. early Nov. Temps are still moderate in most places and there is lots of Good hunting. There are also many beautiful sights to see.

Dan