Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag >

Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Old 05-27-2009, 12:49 PM

Default RE: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

The price jack is ridiculous, as are a LOT of the comments spewed in this thread.

Don is like the soap opera of HNI. How many girlfriends with actively posting accounts does that make now?

Last comment solely to fuel the fire under this thread.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Keep this one going guys. I hope there's more to be read when I get home from my game
Old 05-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hardcore, lets get some facts straight. I never ever once threatened you or your girlfriend. Not once. And you know what, I never will b/c that is not me.I said she was on here "running her mouth"/causing trouble because she was Hardcore. Calling people strange and saying people sent her PM's about a member is the definition of stirring up trouble/running your mouth. I do not find it too becoming for anyone to do it.

Hardcore, I know you were mad about my comments, and so be it. I don't need a room with anyone b/c I speak my own mind when I see fit, and most of the time I do it in a very respectful manner. Today I chose not to do so b/c I found the whole "Bonnie and Clyde" persona you two are trying to give off annoying. It is that simple.

After this post I want you to know that I harbor you no ill will nor your girlfriend.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Host of Hosts

Very entertaining
Old 05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Very entertaining
I agree,between seasons i enjoy these little pissing match post......
Old 05-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

I've been coming here for over 2 years now and I've noticed that whenever there is an arguement about something gmmat is right in the middle of it,just an observation on my part not trying to judge him,he may be a gr8 guy,I don't know him.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm just one to speak my mind, trey....and I really don't view this place as somewhere to try to make sure everybody likes me. I've got plenty of friends.

I've posted here VERY sparingly since December. So you sure aren't talking about that ime period, I hope.

Peole who know me, know me. People who don't.......there's probably a reason for that.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ken/WV

Anyone dumb enough to pay that deserves to get ripped off....never understand the prices on the lone wolfs to start with.
If you ever have a mishap with a 79 dollar walmart special like I did you will gladly pay 359 for a lone wolf.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

Good stuff when you boys duke it out in writing
Old 05-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

nothing or no one scares me
I hope that is not completely true. Esp if you are representing Christianity.

Forgive me HCH. I had not known you prior to the post below. After reading it, I thought that you had had some pretty cool revelations, now I am not so sure.

Entire thread: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3055418&mpage=1&key=christ%2csav ior&#3055418

Hi Everyone!!! Hope all is well in your lives. I would like at this time to apologize to anyone that I have had any arguments with in the past. I am sorry for the childish behavior at times, and life is too short for such ridiculous behavior. God wants us to get along and we are to love one another and settle our disagreements. The internet has us sometimes act much differently than we would act face to face in the real world. Again, my sincere apologies. Alright, an update on my life and what I have been up to. I would 1st like to announce that I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior in August!!! Yes, Hardcorehunter has realized that God, and to walk with Christ, is the only way to live my life. I always considered myself a Christian, but I had not taken the final step of asking the Holy Spirit to come into my heart and confessing to the Lord that I wanted to live my life for Christ. Once I did, God blessed me overwhelmingly with a calm and peace in my heart and my life. He has also cleared up many of my problems I had facing me, and is still taking care of my needs. I have become hungry for the scripture of God’s Word, my demeanor, my language, and the values in my life have changed. God has answered my prayers, and he will yours too, if you let Jesus be your best friend. Ask, and you shall receive. I had an unexpected split up with my wife a couple of months ago that I didn’t want, or see coming. We never ever had an argument, were best friends, were inseperable, and shared the same hobbies. My family and our friends didn’t see it either, as we were crazy about each other. I don’t want to embarrass her on a public forum, so I will not disclose anymore. Our friends and families all know why she did what she did, and so does she. She has to live with the bed she has made. I forgive her, through Christ, and pray for her salvation.

Quick Reply: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.