Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Say a turkey prayer for me(: >

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Old 05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

ORIGINAL: Bowhunting Hotty

The best thing for me is to pray for you. You have mental health problems obviously. To help your mental health issues, you should not look at any threads I post, Don posts, or any that have any pics of dead animals in them. Also any that tell others to wish them luck for a turkey hunt in the am.

Changed your avatar.

Tell you what, my mental health is in such a condition that I dont look for approval in the cyber world. My ego doesnt need stroking and I am very comfortable with who I am. Save your prayers for someone that needs them. Someone much, much closer.

By the way, I bet you two make a great pair. A lot in common.

Oh, and good luck in the morning. I'm sure we will hear all about it. Cant wait....
Old 05-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

IMO I like it when guys/gals post their stories and pics on here. I post my own. It's the only way we have of sharing with most. It would be a pretty boring place if No One posted their pix or stories.

I never considered it bragging or felt like anyone else did either. It's just a way of sharing with friends on the forums and I consider most on here my friends.

I'll shake anybody's hand anytime they are successful. Successful Bowhunting is about a lot of variables the least being the Hunters actual skillshooting or otherwise.If you want to play a skill sport try Golf.

As far as the rest of the stuff that's brought up? That's all a personal choice. I have Tattoos ride a Harley and have dated Gals not much more thanhalf my age, (who wouldn't?) and you might even see me with an earring in my ear.People who judge others without really knowing them......................................

Well maybe they are bored and need something to do!

Dan
Old 05-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MeanV2
People who judge others without really knowing them......................................

Well maybe they are bored and need something to do!

Dan
There must be some kind of history or grudge there. I don't know and I really don't care other than this kind of childish mud-slinging on here gets old quick and it really emphasizes the lack of maturity in some folks. Putting that aside, grudge or not, to start bashing someone who has done and said nothing to youbased solely on the fact that are associated with someone that you don't like -well, that saysa lotabout the person, and what it says isn't good at all.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Birds of a feather........

Enjoy, cyberfriends. Gotta go, two real friends here to take hunting.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fletch920

You could call us Sack riders too![8D]Seem to be a popular term on here for a while but if enjoying someones pix and stories then giving thema Congratsmakes you a sack rider..........................................

O well!!

I find it annoying when people judge others.[:@] I have friends that are very wealthy and some that can barely pay bills, but then I do notpick my friends in the same manner as many do.

I have found that when I need a friend my friends are still around. That's the kind of friends I want

Dan
Old 05-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: fletch920

You could call us Sack riders too![8D]Seem to be a popular term on here for a while but if enjoying someones pix and stories then giving thema Congratsmakes you a sack rider..........................................

O well!!

I find it annoying when people judge others.[:@] I have friends that are very wealthy and some that can barely pay bills, but then I do notpick my friends in the same manner as many do.

I have found that when I need a friend my friends are still around. That's the kind of friends I want

Dan
I have to agree with Dan on this.. Friends try and help each other out and share stories. I like the hunting and fishing stories whether or not I had success or not.. Friends are there threw the thick and thin of it all..

i hope you had some success today.. Also emily do not pick on Don's swifter or he will make you pay for that mistake..
Old 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Banned

Wow, what crawled up your butt Mr. Fletch People here say the other side, called Archerytalk, sux cause there is mean people there and fighting. I sure don't see it. That board is hopping and this place is dead, cause ass holes like you run everybody off. Thanks Dan, Phil, Little Chief; Appreciate you sticking up for what is right.

Lol Phil on swiffer, my brother has him as he has a dog just like him, and mynew town home has rules against pets. The swif is happy though.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Lol Phil on swiffer, my brother has him as he has a dog just like him, and mynew town home has rules against pets. The swif is happy though.
I did not know that swiffer had to move out.. You must be heart broken with little swiffer gone..LOL
Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

lol..nah..i m busy and brother and his girlfriend really wanted him. At Christmas his lil swiffer look alike and swiffer played together nonstop. Down to the wire on the birds..season ends Sunday so we are hunting hard this weekend. I sure would like to give Emily the opportunity for a shot at her 1st bow kill. She seems to really like archery and bow hunting. She wants to bow hunt deer BIGTIME and is always talking about how she can't wait to learn treestands and bow hunting for deer. Her dad has some good land for us to hunt, so between her places and all of mine, she should be good to go. She is a tom boy and is eager to learn how to bow hunt. She really shoots her new Bowtech Equalizer well. She can put an arrow where it needs to go, just have to get a bird to her. Our bird pop is pretty low up here in central IA where we live, so it is tough, and breeding for the birds is winding down. My strategy is to just get on a nice oak flat, do some soft calling, and be patient. It has been unusually cool here this spring, things in the woods aren't overly green, there is still good visibility in the woods, and hopefully the wind doesn't blow and make the birds nervous.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

lol..nah..i m busy and brother and his girlfriend really wanted him. At Christmas his lil swiffer look alike and swiffer played together nonstop. Down to the wire on the birds..season ends Sunday so we are hunting hard this weekend. I sure would like to give Emily the opportunity for a shot at her 1st bow kill. She seems to really like archery and bow hunting. She wants to bow hunt deer BIGTIME and is always talking about how she can't wait to learn treestands and bow hunting for deer. Her dad has some good land for us to hunt, so between her places and all of mine, she should be good to go. She is a tom boy and is eager to learn how to bow hunt. She really shoots her new Bowtech Equalizer well. She can put an arrow where it needs to go, just have to get a bird to her. Our bird pop is pretty low up here in central IA where we live, so it is tough, and breeding for the birds is winding down. My strategy is to just get on a nice oak flat, do some soft calling, and be patient. It has been unusually cool here this spring, things in the woods aren't overly green, there is still good visibility in the woods, and hopefully the wind doesn't blow and make the birds nervous.
Don, Get Emily in those birds!!

I'm looking forward to pics and a story

Dan

Quick Reply: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.