Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Say a turkey prayer for me(: >

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Old 05-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Good luck Emily!! I've giving turkey hunting my 1st try this coming weekend!! I may need some prayers as well.
Good Luck to you also Steve!!

Dan
Old 05-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good luck to all of you out there!! whether you are hunting for turkey or bear best of luck! Our season up here has just started on May 4th and runs until June 6th. I haven't had a chance to get out there yet and way to windy today to try it. I will be shortly though.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: fletch920

I bet his redone Pretty boy has an earring, tats, anda juvy hen with it.

ORIGINAL: fletch920Is Bowhunting Hotty stuck to a car window in that photo??? Or did you lick her lips and stick her to the window for safe keeping??
Dang fletch, your Wife or girlfriend too ugly to post a pic of her on here, so you give Emily a hard time over what she chooses for her avatar? You Can't kill anything with a bow, so mess with the guy that can bow hunt successfully? I am going to have to stop making you feel inadequate?.If I quit killing stuff with my bow and date some homely girls, will you feel better? I have been a member here since 2006, you since 2003, and no dead animal pics of your bowhunting excursions that I can recall?? What's up?? Need me to teach you how to do it? $200 an hour and I 'll show you how to call a bird or how to hang a tree stand.Then you too, can post pics of dead stuff and be just like Hardcore
P.S. See a plastic surgeon, I can't help you get a pretty gal.
That is hilarious. Perhaps you missed my 185" whitetail taken with a bow last October. Looks nice next to the 169" with a droptine I took two years prior. You obviously missed the photo of my wife. When and if you can ever top either I will congratulate you. In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy my success without shouting it from the rooftops every-other day.

You might want to check into the DoubleBull BS5 made forrecurve hunters. It is extra tall and MIGHT allowyou enough head room.

By the way, I charge $500 an hour. I could review your application but no guarantees.[:'(]

Old 05-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I bet his redone Pretty boy has an earring, tats, anda juvy hen with it.

ORIGINAL: fletch920Is Bowhunting Hotty stuck to a car window in that photo??? Or did you lick her lips and stick her to the window for safe keeping??
Dang fletch, your Wife or girlfriend too ugly to post a pic of her on here, so you give Emily a hard time over what she chooses for her avatar? You Can't kill anything with a bow, so mess with the guy that can bow hunt successfully? I am going to have to stop making you feel inadequate?.If I quit killing stuff with my bow and date some homely girls, will you feel better? I have been a member here since 2006, you since 2003, and no dead animal pics of your bowhunting excursions that I can recall?? What's up?? Need me to teach you how to do it? $200 an hour and I 'll show you how to call a bird or how to hang a tree stand.Then you too, can post pics of dead stuff and be just like Hardcore
P.S. See a plastic surgeon, I can't help you get a pretty gal.
That is hilarious. Perhaps you missed my 185" whitetail taken with a bow last October. Looks nice next to the 169" with a droptine I took two years prior. You obviously missed the photo of my wife. When and if you can ever top either I will congratulate you. In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy my success without shouting it from the rooftops every-other day.

You might want to check into the DoubleBull BS5 made forrecurve hunters. It is extra tall and MIGHT allowyou enough head room.

By the way, I charge $500 an hour. I could review your application but no guarantees.[:'(]

Didn't know that my talk about wishing me luck for turkey hunting has anything to do with you, or that my thread was an open invitation for you to personally attack me; .......btw, I am new to the forum and would love to see your pretty wife and your big deer.....ALSO

Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Banned

Good luck Emily!! I've giving turkey hunting my 1st try this coming weekend!! I may need some prayers as well.
Thank you and everyone one else. Also good luck to all others. Hope fletch can kill one so he can cheer up.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowhunting Hotty
Didn't know that my talk about wishing me luck for turkey hunting has anything to do with you, or that my thread was an open invitation for you to personally attack me; .......btw, I am new to the forum and would love to see your pretty wife and your big deer.....ALSO

Not very politically correct, but it sure made me laugh. Best of luck to you!
Old 05-15-2009, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

Thank you and everyone one else. Also good luck to all others. Hope fletch can kill one so he can cheer up.
I'm tagged out Hotty.(self proclaimed.) Two at home and 3 in Mississippi. Guess I should have posted up a bunch of pics and told everyone how great a hunter I am to accomplish such a feat.? But that would really get old now wouldnt it. And I really dont hunt to try to impress anyone.

You are welcome to review my posts to see any and all pics. Don can show you how. I post very few kills. Dont want to come across as being an egomaniac.

Gotta go. I have to get my highlights redone and then it's off to get a couple of piercings and ride my motorcycle around the High School.

By the way, I have a 24 year old niece that still lives withmy sisterbecause she has down's syndrome. So I hope you understand that I do think she isSUPER. You, not so much.[:-]
Old 05-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Banned

I'm tagged out Hotty.(self proclaimed.) Two at home and 3 in Mississippi. Guess I should have posted up a bunch of pics and told everyone how great a hunter I am to accomplish such a feat.? But that would really get old now wouldnt it. And I really dont hunt to try to impress anyone.

You are welcome to review my posts to see any and all pics. Don can show you how. I post very few kills. Dont want to come across as being an egomaniac.

Gotta go. I have to get my highlights redone and then it's off to get a couple of piercings and ride my motorcycle around the High School.

By the way, I have a 24 year old niece that still lives withmy sisterbecause she has down's syndrome. So I hope you understand that I do think she isSUPER. You, not so much.[:-]
lol...no, bow killed animal pics never get old on an archery forum..unless you aren't successful as a bow hunter...hint..hint..talk is cheap as they say.......Why in the world would someone kill a turkey with their bow and not come on a forum and show their good fortune to their friends??? I have a cousin that has downs syndrome and I also love Corky. Not making fun of downs syndrome..just someone who personally attacks me because of their lack of class.Oh, and the self proclaimed comment...once again presumption on your part. Don set me up an account and taught me how to post, so I could get involved in these forums he is on. He picked my username and I had no choice but to go along. As long as he thinks I am his bow hunting hotty, that is alright with me. Man, you have some real issues in life.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

lol...no, bow killed animal pics never get old on an archery forum..unless you aren't successful as a bow hunter...hint..hint..talk is cheap as they say.......Why in the world would someone kill a turkey with their bow and not come on a forum and show their good fortune to their friends??? I have a cousin that has downs syndrome and I also love Corky. Not making fun of downs syndrome..just someone who personally attacks me because of their lack of class.
My "friends" are real, not cyber.I dont post pics often becasue I dont have a need to.My friends see my trophies. They are often with me. My success is also very real and I would put my game room up against anything you could put together for the rest of your life. Top 5 whities average better than 165". If you really cant find the pictures than you have bigger issues than I imagined. Best of luck in life.

Really, a cousin with Down's and you still make that post?? That tells me everything I need to know. class????[&o]
Old 05-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

The best thing for me is to pray for you. You have mental health problems obviously. To help your mental health issues, you should not look at any threads I post, Don posts, or any that have any pics of dead animals in them. Also any that tell others to wish them luck for a turkey hunt in the am.

Quick Reply: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.