Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Say a turkey prayer for me(: >

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Old 05-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Banned

Default Say a turkey prayer for me(:

This is my last weekend to get a bird as season closes Sunday. I have only been able to go a couple of times this season and Don is going to take me this weekend and see if I can put an arrow in my 1st bird and make my 1st kill ever with a bow and arrow. Hope his redone Pretty boy can bring me success like it did for him. Wish me luck..who else is still after a bird?
Emily
Old 05-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

I am...searching for my first Turkey with the bow, I've been limited by my work schedule so I have only been able to go out on weekends...hopefully this Saturday I will be able to get it done...Good Luck!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good Luck! I hope you nail a big one BH. I think Don's been holding out on the best spots. Maybe he'll get you in the birds this weekend

Dan
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

I bet his redone Pretty boy has an earring, tats, anda juvy hen with it.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: fletch920

Dork
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck! I'm sure with the way Don's season has gone, you'll be on birds in no time. This is also my last weekend to tag my first turkey with a bow.

Again, good luck to both of you and we'll be looking forward to seeing some pics posted this weekend
Old 05-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Dork
Exactly my point.

Is Bowhunting Hotty stuck to a car window in that photo??? Or did you lick her lips and stick her to the window for safe keeping??

Old 05-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: fletch920Is Bowhunting Hotty stuck to a car window in that photo??? Or did you lick her lips and stick her to the window for safe keeping??
Dang fletch, your Wife or girlfriend too ugly to post a pic of her on here, so you give Emily a hard time over what she chooses for her avatar? You Can't kill anything with a bow, so mess with the guy that can bow hunt successfully? I am going to have to stop making you feel inadequate?.If I quit killing stuff with my bow and date some homely girls, will you feel better? I have been a member here since 2006, you since 2003, and no dead animal pics of your bowhunting excursions that I can recall?? What's up?? Need me to teach you how to do it? $200 an hour and I 'll show you how to call a bird or how to hang a tree stand.Then you too, can post pics of dead stuff and be just like Hardcore
P.S. See a plastic surgeon, I can't help you get a pretty gal.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck Emily!! I've giving turkey hunting my 1st try this coming weekend!! I may need some prayers as well.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Emily.......Don should get you on some birds and I hope you take one bigger than his. Sorry Don. I ain't goin for no bird....... I'm after bear. Best of luck.
Fletch...... you ain't got nothing nice to say....... don't say it. Most of us like to keep it friendly.
Schultzy and HCH.... check out the big game forum...... Sandilands DIY spring bear. ASll baits have been hit and now its go time.

Quick Reply: Say a turkey prayer for me(:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.