HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Horn Hunter Blind Hog Blind carrier/ All Setup (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/293998-horn-hunter-blind-hog-blind-carrier-all-setup.html)

Bowhunting Hotty 05-13-2009 06:09 AM

Horn Hunter Blind Hog Blind carrier/ All Setup

Hardcore bought this at Scheels this weekend. It comes with the bow carry option and really holds the bow secure. Hardcore rigged up his decoys with parachute cord and cable clamps for easy off and on attachment to the blind carrier. It is a really nice carrier and he only gave $79.99 for it. Very well made, comfortably padded, and keeps the blind off of the back of your legs and also not above your head. Plenty of room for 2 chailrs and the blind in the blind pouch. I am 5'5" and can carry this setup easily. Hardcore attached his predator green fanny with a $5.00 elastic motorcycle net to it so that I can carry all of my calls, camera, tripod, decoy stakes, headlight, etc in it. The blind hog also comes with a right rear zippered pouch for gear. For the $$, this is a pretty good setup for blind carrying.

Centaur 1 05-13-2009 08:16 AM

RE: Blind Hog Blind carrier/ All Setup

Man that's a lot of gear to carry, my back hurts just looking at you. This is my carrier.

MeanV2 05-13-2009 09:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Centaur 1

Man that's a lot of gear to carry, my back hurts just looking at you. This is my carrier.

Wheels are Hard to Beat!![8D]

Dan

Bowhunting Hotty 05-13-2009 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: Centaur 1

Wheels are Hard to Beat!![8D]

Dan
Till it rains, or you leave the mowed cow pasture, or try to negotiate through multi floral rose. Wheels won't work in our woods.;)

MeanV2 05-13-2009 10:01 AM

I'd like to see you pack that Stuff on your back through Multifloral rose![8D]

Dan

Bowhunting Hotty 05-13-2009 10:05 AM

lol...I just healed up from the last place Hardcore took me into that junk..ouch!! I had no idea what multifloral rose was till that day. Seriously though, there is no way you are going to pull a golf cart through the timbers he takes me in. NO WAY.

Howler 05-14-2009 05:20 AM

Has anyone seen, or used, the new Magnus rack pack. The pack itself folds out into a chair. Works really good as well.

Bowhunting Hotty 05-14-2009 05:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Howler

Has anyone seen, or used, the new Magnus rack pack. The pack itself folds out into a chair. Works really good as well.
Yea, we saw them at Scheels this weekend.It was comfortable to sit on. Don has a Cabelas Alaskan pack frame that he says he could easily mount a folding chair onto and make it into that instead of paying $130(I think that is what Scheels wants for them)

MeanV2 05-14-2009 05:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Howler

I looked at one in depth and will probably have one for my own personal use before I hunt out of a blind again!:D

Dan

Bowhunting Hotty 05-17-2009 10:17 AM

RE: Horn Hunter Blind Hog Blind carrier/ All Setup

Birds got the best of me this season. Yesterday, it was cold and very windy. 45 degrees and 25 mph winds. No gobbling, and I only saw a hen that came walking through the area at 40 yds real quickly. No toms or jakes whatsoever. I was just too tired to go out today and hunt, so I cashed it in. Don, tried rolling me out at 4 am and I just couldn't get up. Not "hardcore" enough. Took some pics of yesterdys hunt. This blindhog sure is a nice way to carry everything.