Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Outback Outdoors online hunting webisodes >

Outback Outdoors online hunting webisodes

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Outback Outdoors online hunting webisodes

Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 AM
T13

Default Outback Outdoors online hunting webisodes

Hey all I wanted to get your honest opinion we are trying to get a new online only hunting webisode rolling and wanted to get your opinions. The idea is a no frills (meaning no commercial and useless product name dropping) monthly online hunting show with great action, entertainment, honesty, and solid tips and tactics that one can watch 24-7 (There are 3 up so far). www.outbackoutdoors.net

What do you think? Will it work? We have had some good response but I was wanting to get feedback from as many people as possible. Thanks
Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 AM
T13

Default RE: Outback Outdoors online hunting webisodes

anyone, anyone??
Old 06-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default A response to your question, Trev

Trev, I just a few nights ago discovered your webisodes, and stayed up most of the night watching the ones you have posted since your inquiry. I do not get your tv channel, so I especially enjoy what I can find on the internet. I LOVE what you do on the webisodes, and how they are presented. I am so glad you didn't wait for a response here before you went forward with them. I am anxious to see what comes with the 2012 season. Sincerely, Mary
Old 06-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Typical Buck

T13 -Are you planing on having the whitetail hunt on here as well .I forgot to mention love the cat hunt .